Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I know he’s been a bit of a favourite on here, and I hope that he develops into the player he occasionally shows flashes of, but I thought he should have gone out on loan a while ago.

He’s one of those that strikes me as having potentially exceptional skill with a football, yet isn’t a professional footballer. The head’s not quite right.

He needs a season in the championship and then (if successful) a season on loan elsewhere in the PL, then bring him back and evaluate him. He needs time to mature imo.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I know he’s been a bit of a favourite on here, and I hope that he develops into the player he occasionally shows flashes of, but I thought he should have gone out on loan a while ago.

He’s one of those that strikes me as having potentially exceptional skill with a football, yet isn’t a professional footballer. The head’s not quite right.

He needs a season in the championship and then (if successful) a season on loan elsewhere in the PL, then bring him back and evaluate him. He needs time to mature imo.
He's got two years left on his contract so I suspect TB has different plans for him than you do.

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
He's got two years left on his contract so I suspect TB has different plans for him than you do.

I don’t doubt, if West Ham come in for him at the right price, all well and good.

There’s nothing to stop us doing something similar to Buonanotte though, where the player signs a new deal and then goes on loan.

chickens

NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
There is zero chant of him signing a new deal then going on loan to the Championship.

Let’s just hope he develops into the player we thought we saw on his arrival then.

I can’t see him getting much (any?) game time if Gomez arrives in January and hits the ground running.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here