Plovdiv Bulgaria
Does he live here ??

Attachments

• traitor.bmp
    148 KB · Views: 500

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He lives in a building with 8 flats, dont really have time to sit peaking out of my windows to see if new people are moving in. I heard he lived near. Just did not expect it to be this near

dont doubt you are telling the truth (location is about right) but are you sure he isn't living in a house? (not too far from PP, quite near a church)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Haha! Yep!

We (his mother and I) persuaded him that "I H8 Palace" perhaps wasn't the best slogan to have on his back so he chose this instead.
Glad to see that your lad doesn't drop his 'H's, despite being a Brighton boy. 'I 8 Palace' just sounds greedy to me.

:wink:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is this it?

538248_062e7102.jpg

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Have you tried these three things yet, to get rid of the judas?!

1. Have you thrown a firebomb through his window?
2. Have you rung taxis and take-aways constantly during the night?
3. Have you told the judas, to go and live in a Caravan outside Croydon yet?!

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
I reckon combining the party with pooing on his door-step has gotta be the winner . . . all turn up night before the Palace game, party, loads of loud anti-Palace songs then all take a dump on his doorstep! :rave::rave::rave::banana::banana::banana: :shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit: :D

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Theres no need in my opinion to have a go at him, he must be regretting not taking the contract offered and in my opinion...you reap what you sow!! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here