Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Judas is my neighbour

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Each to their own. Most people don't understand that being a footballer/actor/singer is just a job; at Glenn's level he is not a celebrity, he is just a professional sportsman doing a job and earning a salary. He does not earn the money to justify 'buying' harrassment in his private life. Leave it to giving him a bit of stick on the pitch for joining our little rivals and let it be.

This .

And just remember who signed today : would you want to turn the clock back?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Good point Eric....

Si está leyendo Vicente,
Tenga en cuenta. Si usted debe unirse a palacio en el futuro entonces es probable que usted tenga mierda entregada a través de su buzón de correo

'If you are reading Vincent
Note. If you must join Palace in the future then it is likely that you have shit delivered via your mailbox'

Aww - that's nice :smile:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Dunno really Caveman. Thought he was IMMENSE for us last season and deserved a decent contract.

Gus didn't see him as part of his plans so Murray was free to take the best offer. I would rather he went to any other club than Palace because I think they have got a good player.

---
I am here: Google Maps

I agree with you here EP. I think Gus gave him an offer he knew Glen would not accept and the amount Glen wanted was also an amount I think that Saints and Millwall, also thought he was not worth.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I do wonder how Palace fans are seeing/spinning it - I imagine it's "we've taken their best player"? He did, essentially (for whatever reason) turn us down to go to them.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
I live just down the road from Murray as well. He saw me go past this evening in my green and black, and blow me down- challenged me to a water fight. I'm just typing this while I wait for the kettle to boil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here