Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Judas is my neighbour

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
As i walked towards my front door the security light turned on revealing him.

images

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
You seem to forget that we wouldn't be in the Championship now if it wasn't for his goals last season!? :lol: Good luck to him.

The Palace contract may not see its course. Got a feeling he won't be there that long. Was fantastic for us in the Poyet era.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I think the bloke is an absolute c*nt, but i wish him know harm. We are neighbours after all. Never know when im going to run out of tea bags

Have you just moved in? How can a MIGHTY SUPERSTAR like Glen live next door to you and you haven't noticed till now? We should look after our neighbours, it says so in the Bible. :rolleyes:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Have you just moved in? How can a MIGHTY SUPERSTAR like Glen live next door to you and you haven't noticed till now? We should look after our neighbours, it says so in the Bible. :rolleyes:

He lives in a building with 8 flats, dont really have time to sit peaking out of my windows to see if new people are moving in. I heard he lived near. Just did not expect it to be this near

D

Deleted User X18H

He was checking the train times at Preston Park station earlier this evening. Elms Lea Avenue is my bet

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
We all need to be around terryberry's the night before the Palace game for a MASS PARTY. Loads of songs about hating palace and generally making as much noise as we can to keep him awake (if he's not injured).

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
LOL a party full of Brighton fans all chanting SEAGULLS and anti P*lace songs the night before the game would be pretty funny. :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here