Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JT go... enough is enough...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
:lolol:

You are giving Max far too much credit here. The lack of a NOTW Story "The truth behind John Terry - Wayne Bridge, MY Story" would seem to prove Max is nowhere near Mr Bridge. Max is clearly a successful man, but a bit of a one-trick pony.

Ah yes, but Max would surely leave it for a week to let things fester a bit more after the handshake snub before publishing said story?

It would look a bit crass even for him to put this out immediately after the incident?

*n.b: What the f*** am I talking about...of course he would. The people who read such shit will have forgotten about it all by next week*

Squeakseagull

Feb 25, 2009
get over it!

I am truly fed up with this whole circus. Its NONE of my business and to be honest I don't care what he gets up to in his private life so long as he doesn't break any laws of the land. Now the captain of England for Wednesday is a man who was arrested and charged with assault later downgraded to affray. Just the type of role model needed.

Message to everyone who enjoys all this voyeurism - GET A LIFE!!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Arrogant muppet, should have told Capello he couldn't be captain any more rather than Capello having to come out and sack him. He is not our best defender he lacks pace and positionally he leaves a lot to be desired. He is very lucky King and Woodgate are permanently crocked otherwise I don't think he would get a look in

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It amazes me that anone is surprised at his behaviour. He is a footballer. That's what they do. They shag around, they make inappropriate comments and they have massive egos. Withh that in mind, let the idiot play on. If so called Good Guys like Bridges get upset then I'm sure a quick look at his last bank statement will make him smile again. He is a professional and being paid well to be that professional, to step down from England selection so that he doesn't have to work for a few weeks with some chavvy footballer who shagged someone that he went out with is frankly, pathetic. I've seen more significant arguments down West St.

All concerned should realise this isn't Jermey Kyle, stop sulking/blaming/refusing to do your job and get on with the job of attempting to show England that they are worth at least a tenth of their overinflated paycheques. Grow Up.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
This is why Bridges resignation is the most fabulous PR stunt. Bridge steps down when he was'nt even sure of selection and instantly Terry is exposed for the twattish prick he truly is. Brilliant stuff Wayne. Is Max Clifford on the firm perchance?

Eh? Bridge was certainly going to be going to the world cup. Probably not as first choice but he was definitely going as back up. Bridge has conducted himself pretty well in all of this IMO.

Paynaldinho

May 4, 2008
how can you possibly say that?
JT is our best centre back,i dont care what these United fans say about Rio,hes passed it.You take Terry out of the team for South Africa and we struggle.fact.

Paynaldinho

May 4, 2008
my apologies for the spelling mistake:L
past it*

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
It amazes me that anone is surprised at his behaviour. He is a footballer. That's what they do. They shag around, they make inappropriate comments and they have massive egos. Withh that in mind, let the idiot play on. If so called Good Guys like Bridges get upset then I'm sure a quick look at his last bank statement will make him smile again. He is a professional and being paid well to be that professional, to step down from England selection so that he doesn't have to work for a few weeks with some chavvy footballer who shagged someone that he went out with is frankly, pathetic. I've seen more significant arguments down West St.

All concerned should realise this isn't Jermey Kyle, stop sulking/blaming/refusing to do your job and get on with the job of attempting to show England that they are worth at least a tenth of their overinflated paycheques. Grow Up.

here here mr nibbs:clap2::clap2:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Another year, another major competiton and JT is still at the centre of the England storm....

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Capello rules out re-appointing Terry England captain

"I ask the captain to set an example for young people. What he did was not good. I told him this, he understood."

I f***ing LOVE Capello.

This was said last year...

To be honest, terry should have stood down himself, as he should have known that this would overshadow footballing matters. Let's face it, no England captain should ever be booed by his own fans like he has been at Wembley. Whilst I think he is an odious excuse of a man, with history showing what lengths he has gone to to protect his own reputation at any cost.
As for Terry.....well I hope that justice is done and he never wears an England shirt again.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Interesting how the media influences this country. John Terry has basically been tried by the media & found guilty. Last time I checked this country believed in "innocent until proven guilty" but not in this case obviously. I wonder if the situation would be different if Steven Gerrard was standing accused? Sky & The Sun seem to have decided he's guilty so thats that. Maybe we should just award Man Utd & Liverpool 1st & 2nd place in the premiership every year & the media would be happy. To be honest I feel that if John Terry played for one of those 2 teams this would have been treated in a very different way.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Sometimes NSC amazes me at how many so called football fans on here have no clue on football at all.

John Terry is an arse but he is by far our best defender. Capello was a fool but did the only thing he could do when the stupid FA got involved.

Terry is the best defender we have and is innocent of Racism until found guilty.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Sometimes NSC amazes me at how many so called football fans on here have no clue on football at all.

John Terry is an arse but he is by far our best defender. Capello was a fool but did the only thing he could do when the stupid FA got involved.

Terry is the best defender we have and is innocent of Racism until found guilty.

1. Capello should have looked at his contract before throwing his toys out of the pram.

2. Stuff Terry. He's a Tw*t who can play football. It doesn't need a criminal conviction to be pushed back into the arm of Chelsea with my blessing. As a captain he should set an example and the only thing he is capable of doing is making an example of himself.

TBH I'm bored with the National team's antics. The team should not receive payment. they should play for pride (but I guess that that most of the premiere players find an excuse not to be available)

Last edited:

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010
1. Capello should have looked at his contract before throwing his toys out of the pram.

2. Stuff Terry. He's a Tw*t who can play football. It doesn't need a criminal conviction to be pushed back into the arm of Chelsea with my blessing. As a captain he should set an example and the only thing he is capable of doing is making an example of himself.

TBH I'm bored with the National team's antics. The team should not receive payment. they should play for pride (but I guess that that most of the premiere players find an excuse not to be available)

So you are saying that the England charities shouldn't get their money. Jesus H Christ, do people still think the players get paid to play for England, they don't, the money that they would get paid goes into a players charity which goes to certain charities around the country ffs people keep up to date with football before commenting.

Think Capello has done the right thing here and think the FA has once again made themselves look idiotic.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
.. "innocent until proven guilty"

Again, someone misunderstanding what happens in a court and what happens in a job. The timing of the court case and the finals isn't perfect but that's life I'm afraid.

Football catches up with the real world shocker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here