Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JT go... enough is enough...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Put yourself in John Terry's position. If you had cheated on your missus with a mates ex would you expect your job to be affected?

If the mate was actually a former work colleague (and a current one with England barring Bridges 'retirement') and it was affecting my performance at work, as well as causing a massive distraction among my work colleagues, possibly affecting their performance .... yeah, I'd think it would get a mention.

Not shitting on your own doorstep, would seem to be a good piece of advice, and advice I once heard regarding 'relationships' at work.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I wish he would do one. Ferdinand is a much better defender for a start and I am sick of the media fawning over him because he shouts a lot and puts his head in where it hurts now and again. He is made to look a lot better than he is at chelsea by carvalho who is a class act and covers a lot of his mistakes. I genuinely do not think playing upson, lescott, shawcross instead of him will cost us and it will DEFINATELY improve team spirit. Terry is an over-rated twunt

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Terry is an average player made to look good by having the best players available at Chelsea and England around him. Put him in a Brighton shirt and he wouldn't be any better than Elphick.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
But what I don't understand is how he is merited as an 'utter ****'. Why, spoken to him lately have you? Know him well, do you? Know the whole story, do you?

Well, leaving aside cheating on the mother of his kids and all the various lies and broken promises, there's also parking in a disabled bay, abusing Amercians on 9/11, various nightclub incidents, selling tours of Chelsea's training ground, the 'drug dealing' dad, the shoplifting mum etc etc.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Put yourself in John Terry's position. If you had cheated on your missus with a mates ex would you expect your job to be affected?

I thought his "job" was playing for Chelsea.

Playing for England should be a privilege and honour............neither of which in my opinion, does Terry deserve.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Terry is an average player made to look good by having the best players available at Chelsea and England around him. Put him in a Brighton shirt and he wouldn't be any better than Elphick.

Thats a fair point, on the pitch JT and Elphick share alot of the same qualities, and neither is particuarly good on the ball. I think Tommy is probably a much nicer person though.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Capello rules out re-appointing Terry England captain

"I ask the captain to set an example for young people. What he did was not good. I told him this, he understood."

I f***ing LOVE Capello.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Have your opinion as to whether he should be captain or not by all means (not that it's our choice.)

But what I don't understand is how he is merited as an 'utter ****'. Why, spoken to him lately have you? Know him well, do you? Know the whole story, do you?

(This wasn't directed at you particulary!)

you on ly have to look at that f***ing stupid "haircut" he had yesterday to see he's a **** :thumbsup:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Until he resigns from the England team this media circus will go on and on and we don't need that. JT you're good, but we'll just have it do the WC without you. You still haven't apologised and have never grown up, just stick with Chelsea you share the same values...

Pathetic.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
What I dont understand is that if Terry has such a Proven Track Record of being a c unt, why did Wayne Bridge have him as his 'best mate'?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yep the media have made this 10 times worse than it should be:shrug:
I can't see what all the fuss is about and as far as im concerned the trust in their relationship is the only thing that has suffered.

So they are not friends anymore BIG DEAL:wink:

I bet there is plenty of blokes who have shagged a mates ex bird etc.Christ this really isn't that bad.

All bridge has lost is a good friend and the same for terry,I say grow up and get on with it.:thumbsup:

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
i would love to see jt score the winning goal in the world cup final , then celebrate by running up to the corner flag and start dry humping it while mouthing to the cameras "this is for you wayne"
i wouldnt really love it but it would be f***ing hilarious

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Well, leaving aside cheating on the mother of his kids and all the various lies and broken promises, there's also parking in a disabled bay, abusing Amercians on 9/11, various nightclub incidents, selling tours of Chelsea's training ground, the 'drug dealing' dad, the shoplifting mum etc etc.

Apart fro the drug dealing dad and thieving mum...which even I am struggling to blame him for, I agree 100% with this.

John Terry is just an oaf. He would never consider resigning for the good of the squad because the concept of service above self is completely alien to him.

This is why Bridges resignation is the most fabulous PR stunt. Bridge steps down when he was'nt even sure of selection and instantly Terry is exposed for the twattish prick he truly is. Brilliant stuff Wayne. Is Max Clifford on the firm perchance?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Is Max Clifford on the firm perchance?

:lolol:

You are giving Max far too much credit here. The lack of a NOTW Story "The truth behind John Terry - Wayne Bridge, MY Story" would seem to prove Max is nowhere near Mr Bridge. Max is clearly a successful man, but a bit of a one-trick pony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here