Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JT go... enough is enough...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Until he resigns from the England team this media circus will go on and on and we don't need that. JT you're good, but we'll just have it do the WC without you. You still haven't apologised and have never grown up, just stick with Chelsea you share the same values...

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Well he won't resign - he's too self obsessed for that.
Given that we probably need both of them but the left back position is currently up for grabs I think Fabio should take Terry away and make him issue a fulsome public apology to Bridge in the hope that that will get Bridge back into the camp.
I doubt that it will happen though

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No thanks, we need him for the world cup, resign from the England team over some silly slapper of a woman? never in a million years.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think we need him to play, odious person but needs must when the devil vomits in your kettle

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Until he resigns from the England team this media circus will go on and on and we don't need that. JT you're good, but we'll just have it do the WC without you. You still haven't apologised and have never grown up, just stick with Chelsea you share the same values...

Do you really think that the media circus would stop if they got a scalp? Come off it, they'll just crank it up another notch. f*** 'em JT. Keep going, recovre your form and do us proud in South Africa.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No thanks, we need him for the world cup, resign from the England team over some silly slapper of a woman? never in a million years.

We only need him if he can recover some form. So far, he's struggled BIG TIME since this has all broken.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I find it astonishing that so many people feel as though they have some sort of right to comment on his personal life just because he plays for an A-List team. For f*** sake, you'll meet 64 worse blokes down the pub tonight if you tried. Give it up.

I hate the media.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I find it astonishing that so many people feel as though they have some sort of right to comment on his personal life just because he plays for an A-List team. For f*** sake, you'll meet 64 worse blokes down the pub tonight if you tried. Give it up.

I hate the media.

Here here. :clap:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

I hate the media.

yes, but those 64 blokes aren't the England Captain.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

I hate the media.

Yep. If anyone on this site buys a red top you should stop.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
yes, but those 64 blokes aren't the England Captain.

Have your opinion as to whether he should be captain or not by all means (not that it's our choice.)

But what I don't understand is how he is merited as an 'utter ****'. Why, spoken to him lately have you? Know him well, do you? Know the whole story, do you?

(This wasn't directed at you particulary!)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Put yourself in John Terry's position. If you had cheated on your missus with a mates ex would you expect your job to be affected?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
yeah, give in to the media. thats the way to go. frankly the more the media carry on like they do the more i think we need prviacy laws.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here