Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's American Express Community Stadium Watch No.121 (11/5/11) Inside "Mega" Special.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm loving the attention to detail, the ceiling treatments look excellent in whatever spaces they are. Each area really has it's own personality. It's looking better than I think anyone could have imagined!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Top work . Lots been done since last month's inside special. But blimey have they still got lots to do before Tottenham turn up in EIGHTY days time !!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
:yahoo::yahoo:

What more can I say other than WOW!!!!!

These pics are wonderful, Jack!

That workman in no.3 of batch 10 looks a bit gay!

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
15 days to certified PC followed by snagging - usually upwards of thousands of small jobs to be completed in say 30 days to end of June; after PC caterers probably get access to fit out their bits etc and hard hats not required. PC triggers largish final stage payment followed by negotiations on balancing sums etc

but what the heck
" our stadium's brilliant "

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Well J S

I reckon this time you have excelled yourself in terms both of quantity and quality.

Like many others I had been wondering how things were progessing 'down below' and it appears the answer is ' pretty well in hand ' as it looks like most/all equipment is in and floor coverings almost complete and covered with protective material. I can only say that the Stadium is out of this world.

I think it is fantastic that you have had the access to the site during the construction period and have generously shared your experiences with us. WELL DONE !

Best regards

Al

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Stunning set of photos Graeme, your comment on the last batch about a coach park being built in the church field, is that right, have the club actually bought the field or are you just kidding?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Stunning photos JS... thank you once again... BW.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Batch 2, pic 1 and Batch 3, pic 3 - what are those things on the pitch?! Sprinklers? Are they removable? Or surely they'll interfere with play!

Fantastic pic, btw! Can't believe there's only 15 days until hand over!!!!!!!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
That's come from someone else on here, can't remember who.

The developers are presumably the ones working on site at the moment, and the sparkys and chippies and tarmackers etc. They are getting it to a point where the club can take over and get everything how they want it inside. It stands to reason anyway: the club's operations at the moment are all in Queen's Road and North Road, so there will have to be a moving date set for everything to happen.

I guess it's probably best to avoid calling the ticket office that day.

Ahh ok, thank you.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Batch 6 pic 2

Downs in the background, marvelous scenes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here