Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's American Express Community Stadium Watch No.121 (11/5/11) Inside "Mega" Special.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thanks JS, can't wait, wishing my life away :amex:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
There's only one problem with these photos - they are so good I have to keep changing my computer background. In the end I settled for Batch 6 Number 2 with a great view of the surrounding countryside

Stunning set of photos Graeme, your comment on the last batch about a coach park being built in the church field, is that right, have the club actually bought the field or are you just kidding?
It's going to be a temporary car park, not a coach park. And it's owned by a Mr and Mrs Bennett.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fret ye not - the North will be a) rocking b) a noise basket c) near to the action.
Everywhere will be cool :banana: :banana:

I bloody hope it will not.....I predict two minutes of singing and then 88 minutes of quiet contemplation!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Honestly - is there a better view from within a UK football stadium than this?

attachment.php

I've always quite liked the view at Cheltenham...but this is fantastic!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
That pic is the first that really shows the full grass pitch at its best. Although the stadium is nothing like the goldstone, with the sun shining on the grass like it is, I actually get a little feeling back, about the atmosphere of the goldstone, looking at that pic. The noise in those first few games and hopefully beyond is gonna be something else, gonna get my ears syringed soon so I dont miss any of its full impact.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Yeah

It is not living yet, BUT just wait, that beautiful stadium is going to rock, the sound will be incredible and hopefully somewhat terrifying to the opposition if we make it so. Perhaps you should not have your ears syringed just yet until you get some idea of the likely impact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here