Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Mourinho rumoured to have left Chelsea

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I FIND this all TOO much to take in, how can a TRIED and tested WINNER like Jose Morinho be TREATED like this ?
If Dick Tight ever did this to Dean Wilkins I SWEAR I'd TOP myself :angry::angry::angry:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Why the f*** would Mourinho want to manage a crappy, over-rated club like Spurs? Really, am I the only one who is not delusional about this Tottenham? Everybody thinks they're one of the big boys, but they're no better than upper midtable teams like Newcastle, West Ham, Aston Villa or Man City. Spurs are like the England of Premiership football, they have unrealistic expectations and will not get anywhere.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I can see the Chelsea fans moaning now about there club in crisis because

We've just got rid of a great manager thats going to be replaced by another big name
We only have billions of £££ to spend on new players
Our fan base is massive
we only win 70% of our matches
we've only won 6 trophies in the last 5 years
We're in the champions league
We've got a state of the art stadium
We have rubbish sponsors who only pump millions into the club

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I dont know what all the fuss is about Chelski only getting 25,000 against rosenborg. historically the first few games against the minnows have been poorly attended...the only big gates come with the big teams like barca, Milan, madrid etc.

I remember liverpool having acres of seats empty when they played some Spanish side a few years ago in the earlier rounds.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I liked his arrogance. He really didn't care what anyone else thought, and that must be such a blessing in a cut throat industry. If he did care, he kept it well disguised. He made me laff, good luck for the future (although with your millions, you wouldn't have to ever lift a finger, or indeed wipe your own arse again!) Jose!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I dont know what all the fuss is about Chelski only getting 25,000 against rosenborg. historically the first few games against the minnows have been poorly attended...the only big gates come with the big teams like barca, Milan, madrid etc.

I remember liverpool having acres of seats empty when they played some Spanish side a few years ago in the earlier rounds.

You don't see only 20,000 turning up at Old Trafford for their group stage games...

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
:bigwave::D:tosser::whisky::cool::lol::bigwave::drink::bla::):bigwave:

THIS HAS MADE MY f***ing DAY

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I know, but i'm thinking that Grant will just be a temp until they have a chance to secure a big name manager...
Doubt it, he is Abramovich's mate and he has been trying to get him on board for a while.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sky Sports news coverage of this is brilliant - they seem to have reporters everywhere for this. Even Gordon Brown has just come out and praised Mourinho! :D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whatever way you slice it, a crowd of 24,000 for a Chumps League game is PATHETIC for a club that is supposedly aspiring to be one of the biggest in the world. Kenyon and Abramovich might try to kid themselves that the crowd was low as a aresult of Mourinhos supposedly \"boring\" style of play (as if winning is EVER boring for the fans of the winning team), but that is utter BOLLOCKS of the highest order.

FACT: Chelsea have a huge percentage of plastic fans and corporate hangers-on who have only just latched onto the club recently because of their recent success. The large loyal hardcore fansbase the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U enjoy, and who turn up for every game regardless of the opposition, just is not there for Chelsea.

FACT: The prices there are just utterly extortionate. I think I heard the cheapest tickets for Rosenborg were £36 for an adult and £18 for a child (and that was after a moderate reduction as well). Those kind of prices, for the shittest seats in the house, will not attract anyone except the most loyal of fans who also happen to have quite a few bob to spare and don;t mind being ripped off. Now that is KENYONS lookout, not Mourinhos fault.

Now they;ve appointed some Israeli no-mark who has managed a couple of tin-pot teams in a piss poor league, and whos claim to fame is nearly getting Israel to the World Cup. Watch it all fall apart folks, SPECIALLY when Chelsea lose Drogba, Malouda, Essien, Makalele, Obi and Kalou to the African Nations Cup in the new year.

Jose will be laughing up his sleeve.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Now they;ve appointed some Israeli no-mark who has managed a couple of tin-pot teams in a piss poor league, and whos claim to fame is nearly getting Israel to the World Cup. Watch it all fall apart folks, SPECIALLY when Chelsea lose Drogba, Malouda, Essien, Makalele, Obi and Kalou to the African Nations Cup in the new year.

Malouda and Makalele are French..

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Whatever way you slice it, a crowd of 24,000 for a Chumps League game is PATHETIC for a club that is supposedly aspiring to be one of the biggest in the world. Kenyon and Abramovich might try to kid themselves that the crowd was low as a aresult of Mourinhos supposedly \"boring\" style of play (as if winning is EVER boring for the fans of the winning team), but that is utter BOLLOCKS of the highest order.

FACT: Chelsea have a huge percentage of plastic fans and corporate hangers-on who have only just latched onto the club recently because of their recent success. The large loyal hardcore fansbase the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U enjoy, and who turn up for every game regardless of the opposition, just is not there for Chelsea.

FACT: The prices there are just utterly extortionate. I think I heard the cheapest tickets for Rosenborg were £36 for an adult and £18 for a child (and that was after a moderate reduction as well). Those kind of prices, for the shittest seats in the house, will not attract anyone except the most loyal of fans who also happen to have quite a few bob to spare and don;t mind being ripped off. Now that is KENYONS lookout, not Mourinhos fault.

Just because a player is black Easy doesn't mean he will be at the African nations cup.

Chelsea do have a solid fanbase it's just they haven't had the kind of substained success that the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and United have had over the last 25 years.

Mourinho's style of football is putting people off, I know a few Chelsea fans who have given up paying good money to go and watch shit football.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Malouda and Makalele are French..
Good point.
But theyre still losing several key players, Drogba and Essien in particular. Itll be interesting to see who Grant brings in during the transfer window in January (assuming he is still there).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here