Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

joke

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Two Irish couples decide to spice up their sex lives by swapping partners.

Afterwards, Paddy says, "That was f***ing great! I wonder how the girls got on." * *

Oddsocks

May 1, 2012
My wife was moaning that I never lift a finger around the house. So I did.......................................THE MIDDLE ONE!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Whats the difference between light and hard?

You can go to sleep with a light on.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
A pair of jump leads walk in to a bar, the barman says, I'll serve you, but don't start anything

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The Queens corgis are delighted Prince Phillip is back at the palace. They won't get blamed for pissing on the sofa anymore.

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
A plane crash over a desert, one survivor- a bloke called Steve.
He starts to walk east, trying to find help, eventually he comes across a man on a camel,
"water" steve asks, "please can I have some water",
the guy on the camel says "No, I only have ties."
Steve walks on, for hours more until he comes across another guy on a camel, he pleads for water,
"No", says the guy on the Camel, "I only have ties."
"Forget it." Steve says and continues walking again.
He is nearly dead now, suddenly he spots a massive building, surrounded by 7ft walls, within these walls he can hear boys and girls partying... he walks up to the big gates and knocks on the door, a guy looks through a flap in the door, "Yes, can I help?" he says.
Steve replies "please let me in, I need water, please!!"
The guy behind the door shouts "No, you can't come in, you're not wearing a tie."

Oddsocks

May 1, 2012
I discovered a method to stop my girlfriend sucking her thumb...............................................I drew a picture of my cock on it!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.
On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow.. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.
The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"
"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I play golf."

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the republic of ireland olympic synchronised swimming team have been thrown into turmoil after seamus accused fergal off copying him.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Just booked a table as a Birthday treat for me and the wife. Bound to end in tears though - she's crap at snooker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here