Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

joke

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What do you get if you cross an elephant with a poodle?

A dead poodle split in half.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Two aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married. The ceremony was rubbish - but the reception was brilliant.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Two cows wandering down a country lane come across two horses in a field and one of them asks the horses, excuse me, do you know the way to the milking shed? One horse says to the other, f*** me, a talking cow!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Meanwhile... two caterpillars are walking down a different country lane when a butterfly swoops down low over head..." Blimey !", says one to the other, "you'll never get me up in one of those!".

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Two Bristol City fans from Somerset were talking in the pub. One said. "I met this fantastic bird down by the railway tracks last night. I took her home and we made mad, passionate love all night."
"Wow!", said the other one, "was she a looker or was she one of those ugly ones you normally pull?"
"Dunno", replied the first one, "she didn't have a head."

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Irelands worst plane disaster struck this morning when a two-seater aircraft crashed into a cemetery. Irish rescue workers have so far recovered 828 bodies. Digging continues...

Dec 29, 2011
Irelands worst plane disaster struck this morning when a two-seater aircraft crashed into a cemetery. Irish rescue workers have so far recovered 828 bodies. Digging continues...

Must have buried up bodies that were there before the crash (seeing as it was a cemetery).

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
two bits of black tarmac walk into a bar ,there is a very mean looking bit of red tarmac sat there staring at them ........one bit of black tarmac turns to the other and says " don't look him in the eye ,he's a"cycle path" .

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
In a recent survey it was discovered that most people in Dubai don't like the Flintstones

but those in Abu Dahbi do!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here