Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry at Auchwitz?

Webbzy

South West Corner Seagull
Jun 3, 2012
Portslade
Did he go? I'm curious, as the media picked up on the squads trip there, but no mention of the racist thug going with them?

I think it would be a bit hypocritical of him if he HAD have gone, but with him I guess anything is possible....

How could you think John Terry is actually racist forget what Anton Ferdinand said, there's no way of telling whether he said black or not and that's what the professionals that do that things every day say, and he's that much of a racist that half the squad he plays in are black and it just so happens that Ashley Cole is one of his best mates, and he doesn't seem to mind the club he plays for being owned by (and the person that pays his wages) being from a Jewish family but of course he's clearly a racist considering how many different nationalities and backgrounds the people he works with day in and day out have.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
That's a bit unfair. He's probably just preoccupied on how he's going to get to shag the tour guide.

Or he could just pay a few quid extra & get his own personal tour guide, like this bloke did.
Then make a pass at her when they're by the pool.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh, I didn't realise the trial had finished and he had been found guilty!

Thanks for informing us all of his conviction

Did he go? I'm curious, as the media picked up on the squads trip there, but no mention of the racist thug going with them?

I think it would be a bit hypocritical of him if he HAD have gone, but with him I guess anything is possible....

I'll leave it to you to remove the egg and apologise Worthinite - tut tut :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here