Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry at Auchwitz?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Jesus. What an absolute wanker you are.

Exactly what makes me a wanker for asking a simple question? There have been far worse questions asked on this board, today alone. Get off your high horse.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Why would it be hypocritical for him to go? It should be a good learning opportunity for anyone, even (or especially) those accused of racism as well as those who have not a prejudiced bone in their body. Maybe if he is guilty or if he is not so much guilty of prejudice as simple ignorance of the effect of his casual words, he would benefit from a visit to such a place. I hope he did go.

fair point well made.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It's an utterly horrific yet strangely wonderful place. It's verging on impossible to convey the emotions you feel when you go to a place like that over an internet forum.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Whatever Terry did or didn't do, and whatever you think of him, to in any way compare it with Auschwitz is truly disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They shouldn't be allowed days out until the have won the trophy!

Get back to training boys!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Terry went to the Oscar Schindler Factory, now a museum and from the clips, showed great humility. He has probably learned something from the visit - good for him.

People should lay off him a bit. He is there representing our country, and isn't exactly a holocaust denier or a Neo-Nazi.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Terry did not go.

Rooney was joined at Auschwitz - where an estimated 1.1 to 1.5 million people died during World War II - by England team-mates Joe Hart, Phil Jagielka, Theo Walcott, Jack Butland, Andy Carroll and Leighton Baines with the manager Roy Hodgson.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whether John Terry went or not is irrelevant anyway to the fact he is, always has been and always will be a c*nt of the highest order and nothing will change that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This

f*** me, twice in a week I've "this"ed US

LOL Tim. The fact is, if by some miracle we won the Euro's to see Terry holding it aloft would ruin the moment for me.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Did he go? I'm curious, as the media picked up on the squads trip there, but no mention of the racist thug going with them?

I think it would be a bit hypocritical of him if he HAD have gone, but with him I guess anything is possible....

You really are an obscene person aren't you?

To compare the comment that JT may or may not have made (but taking a worse case scenario) with the people who committed such despicable acts as the Nazis is totally out of order.

With all of the actions people are receiving for relatively minor comments on line, I hope someone hold you to account for your outrageous comments.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
LOL Tim. The fact is, if by some miracle we won the Euro's to see Terry holding it aloft would ruin the moment for me.
It doesn't matter who wins, Terry will still be holding the trophy aloft.

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
I read that the players that went chose to go along and all due repect goes to those players for wanting to see it and learn what happened.
I like the difference that hodgson has bought in sending the players on history trips rather than letting them run wild in the town with the wags.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here