Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry at Auchwitz?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Looked like rooney was taken by it,can't think why the others didn't go,why wouldn't you go?

Possibly already visited during previous international or European club trips?

I like that all 23 players are not being herded around. Treating them like a bunch of 16 year olds on a school trip is never going to work, they need a bit of freedom to decide what thy want to do in between training and games.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I think there is a fairly massive difference between what Terry is accused of and what went on at Auchwitz and other such camps...

my thoughts entirely. Far too harsh to try and equate Terry to that. He is nasty but come on.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Exactly what makes me a wanker for asking a simple question? There have been far worse questions asked on this board, today alone. Get off your high horse.

The guy is on a charge of 'using racist language' which carries a maximum punishment of a £2500 fine. I think that's a little bit different to a charge of 'Genocide', don't you? Why on earth would it have been hypocritical for him to go? Are you suggesting that because he allegedly (he is currently innocent don't forget) called Anton Ferdinand a naughty word that we shouldn't use these days, then he must agree with the murder of 6 million Jews? Because that is quite incredible.

As for people saying that if we win the Euros then the sight of Terry lifting the cup will ruin it for them, why are you bothering to watch it at all? Yes, he does seem like a bit of a prick, but let's be honest so are most people who earn that kind of money at a young age. And Terry's not even captain, so he won't be lifting the cup first anyway.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And Terry's not even captain, so he won't be lifting the cup first anyway.

Don't bet on this. Remember Munich? He wasn't even playing and he still managed to hijack Chelsea's finest moment in full kit including shinpads for his own selfish needs. He'll find a way to weasel himself in to the prime position.

That said, Philip Lahm will be hoisting the cup above his head in three weeks time.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Did he go? I'm curious, as the media picked up on the squads trip there, but no mention of the racist thug going with them?

I think it would be a bit hypocritical of him if he HAD have gone, but with him I guess anything is possible....

What a prick you are....you have just posted this stupid statement for a reaction and yes you got one muppet

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did he go? I'm curious, as the media picked up on the squads trip there, but no mention of the racist thug going with them?

I think it would be a bit hypocritical of him if he HAD have gone, but with him I guess anything is possible....

Totally agree with you....being accused of allegedly racially abusing a player verbally is definitely on a par with murdering 1.5 million people as well as imprisoning and torturing over 30,000 ethnic poles in auscwitz.

You dick

And yes I have been there and will never go again

Dandyman

In London village.
Whether John Terry went or not is irrelevant anyway to the fact he is, always has been and always will be a c*nt of the highest order and nothing will change that.

Shocking. That's more than twice in a month I've been in total agreement with Gareth.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Exactly what makes me a wanker for asking a simple question? There have been far worse questions asked on this board, today alone. Get off your high horse.

Err, to be fair you DID make a statement in your second paragraph which was not a "simple question"

Thus were you seriously trying to link alleged bit of racism with the atrocities that happened at Auschwitz?! Seriously, have words with yourself!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So, if he was living in Nazi Germany, do you think John Terry would have been part of the German resistance to Hitler, hiding Jewish people in his home and plotting to overthrow the Führer?

:)

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Dont know how true it is but I heard on the radio yesterday that the FA chose the players that went there and because of how harrowing it is they didnt want to send the players that will start on Monday. Joe Hart however insisted on going there.

Also heard that the dutch went there the day before and they were apparently really shaken and affected by it (who wouldnt be) so the racist chanting wouldnt have helped after.

I think it is a good idea for the players to go to there as it can only make them more socially aware and appreciate what they have but I would imagaine it must really leave a person feeling quite low for a while.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011

Hope for your sake John Terry,s legal team don't read this.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Possibly already visited during previous international or European club trips?

I like that all 23 players are not being herded around. Treating them like a bunch of 16 year olds on a school trip is never going to work, they need a bit of freedom to decide what thy want to do in between training and games.

That's fine until invariably we wake to the headlines about 'insert names' in drunken antics. My money is on Caroll and Terry of course! ???

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Sorry about this thread, one too many watching the football last night, in the cold light of day I clearly wasn't as funny as I thought I was being....Apologies to anyone that I've offended :(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Rooney although a bit of a prat sometimes does actually seem to be very moved and a young man with a conscience. I doubt Terry even gave the holocaust a second thought before and as said was probably more interested in the hottie showing them around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here