Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry at Auchwitz?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Did he go? I'm curious, as the media picked up on the squads trip there, but no mention of the racist thug going with them?

I think it would be a bit hypocritical of him if he HAD have gone, but with him I guess anything is possible....

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Did he go? I'm curious, as the media picked up on the squads trip there, but no mention of the racist thug going with them?

I think it would be a bit hypocritical of him if he HAD have gone, but with him I guess anything is possible....

I think there is a fairly massive difference between what Terry is accused of and what went on at Auchwitz and other such camps...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I saw the clip of England players in their shirts walking past Nazi flags. Was hoping there'd be pics of Terry doing likewise.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Many have been before, while on other trips to Poland.

One thing that was mentioned today.
The England players that did go were told to dress casually by The FA.
All to do with stress on legs and feet, from wearing formal clothes all day.

I can feel some high horses being mounted over this, but it's not down to the players.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Oh, I didn't realise the trial had finished and he had been found guilty!

Thanks for informing us all of his conviction

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Why would it be hypocritical for him to go? It should be a good learning opportunity for anyone, even (or especially) those accused of racism as well as those who have not a prejudiced bone in their body. Maybe if he is guilty or if he is not so much guilty of prejudice as simple ignorance of the effect of his casual words, he would benefit from a visit to such a place. I hope he did go.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I dont like Terry but to be honest he cant really win on this. People will have a go at him for being a hypocrite if he went and if he didnt he will get bad press for that too.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Having been to both Bergen Belsen and Dachau everyone should visit one of the concentration camps it is a humbling experience and makes you appreciate all humankind on the same level.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Jesus. What an absolute wanker you are.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just so boring talking about John Terry ALL the time.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Christ Jesus there are some tossers on this board

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here