Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton on twitter

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
As long as he doesn't stub a cigarette in your eye.

Mmm, another tabloid story I take with a pinch of salt.
He listens to The Smiths so he is clearly a human being.
I myself am actually a lovely guy but the minute I step on a football pitch I become a cynical dirty cheating bastard who loved hefty challenges, it more than makes up for my inadequacies and gives me lots of enjoyment.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Wow. Are you really suggesting Tevez and Aguero should be given retrospective YELLOW cards for unsporting conduct? Also if Barton knows he has anger issues why not go down on the floor? it gets himself out of the way. No. He has no brain cells and just kicks off. Jesus, all he has to do is avoid getting in a fight!

I think you'll find I said Tevez should have got a RED card and I never said Aguero should have got punished.

Look at the abuse Young got when he went down in the QPR game after the slightest bit of contact, now you're saying that Barton SHOULD have done the same because it would have been the sensible thing to do? If Tevez hadnt made such a meal out of it then nothing would have been done and the game would have carried on. He was quick enough to get to his feet and moan to the ref once the foul was given so couldn't have been that badly hurt! If Tevez is that light to fall over like that after the amount of contact he got then he was bloody lucky there wasnt a stiff breeze when he held that banner up last night otherwise he might have ended up in Ireland!!!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Mmm, another tabloid story I take with a pinch of salt.
He listens to The Smiths so he is clearly a human being.
I myself am actually a lovely guy but the minute I step on a football pitch I become a cynical dirty cheating bastard who loved hefty challenges, it more than makes up for my inadequacies and gives me lots of enjoyment.

The person he did it to was awarded an out of court settlement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here