Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joel Veltman signs from Ajax in a 3-year deal

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Despite your and Swanny's amateur detective work, my hunch is you (and, more importantly, your sources) are both wrong. We will have no idea about players salaries, bonuses, release clauses, and so on. The club are fastidious at never officially announcing transfer fees either, whether ins or outs -- and these are more widely known than wages.

Except for clubs listed on public exchanges, some have to announce key business transactions such as transfer fees. For example, Benfica revealed the exact transfer fee being received for Darwin Nunez publicly to their stock exhange.

Another sauce on transfer fees, for anoraks :lolol:, is company financial statements. Three places to look - the directors report, intangible fixed assets note and the subsequent events note. Are you still awake? :lolol:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Except for clubs listed on public exchanges, some have to announce key business transactions such as transfer fees. For example, Benfica revealed the exact transfer fee being received for Darwin Nunez publicly to their stock exhange.

Another sauce on transfer fees, for anoraks :lolol:, is company financial statements. Three places to look - the directors report, intangible fixed assets note and the subsequent events note. Are you still awake? :lolol:

Yes, you're obviously shacked up with some DULLARD watching 'something else' other than Glastonbury

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Despite your and Swanny's amateur detective work, my hunch is you (and, more importantly, your sources) are both wrong. We will have no idea about players salaries, bonuses, release clauses, and so on. The club are fastidious at never officially announcing transfer fees either, whether ins or outs -- and these are more widely known than wages.

Of course, possible it is entirely wrong. My guess, however, is that he is on a fairly modest wage by PL standards. I think the club would prefer to pay a nice sign-on bonus rather than messing with the wage structure.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

No effing use at all, because that’s usually a year or 18 months after the deals have taken place. DULLARD and CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT make a lovely couple ��

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Not Velts (at his age) but could be Ali Mac at some point perhaps…..my comment was more aimed at anyone getting too down about the possibility of Cucurella going.

Personally I would do everything possible to retain both players. Certainly offer better deals. Cucu is now our best player so Tony to slap a huge price tag on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nothing to see here, just Joel absolutely owning Manchester Utd...

[tweet]1557296396528910338[/tweet]

... To a phenomenally poor choice of soundtrack.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nothing to see here, just Joel absolutely owning Manchester Utd...

[tweet]1557296396528910338[/tweet]

... To a phenomenally poor choice of soundtrack.
Excellent music if he is getting wanked off by a young Japanese bint

andys320

Jan 10, 2014
One of my favourites.

Does all the nasty unspeakable stuff so well, hard as nails and a little bit niggly!

Everything you want in a defender!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here