Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Daily star todya reports that Westham and Watford are ready for big bids to land Lynch before the transfer window shuts:nono: :nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The board must stand firm and say - Not for sale.

:wave:

It is too early for him to be thrown in at the deep end. He is obviously benfitting from working under Deano, MM et al.

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
That would be a bummer. Hard to dissuade a lad from a move like that. I wonder if we could do some deal to agree a move at the end of the season so he can keep gaining experience?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What can those two clubs offer him that we can't? Actually, please don't answer that. :( BUGGER :angry:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sadly as feared. He is a real prospect. I'd be gutted if he went.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
he should do what heart said and stay here for a couple of seasons.

or if we can have him on loan for the rest of the season as i cant see him playing much

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It would be nice to keep him but if they are gonna offer upwards of 250k I can't see us turning it down, which would be a massive shame.

We need to invest in the future and I hope the board does their best to resist any bids for him.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If he goes good luck to him, hopefully we will get a good fee. If he stays I wil be f***ing chuffed. We have Hinsh, El-Abd, Elphick and Butters so are well stocked. This may be a bit premature but I feel lucky to have seen him play, I think he actually looks better than McShane.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
We'll keep selling I'm afraid. We have to. Fortunately we have such a good youth system which is keeping this club afloat.

Dandyman

In London village.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
It would be nice to keep him but if they are gonna offer upwards of 250k I can't see us turning it down, which would be a massive shame.

We need to invest in the future and I hope the board does their best to resist any bids for him.

What he said.

I'd be gutted if he goes.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Les Biehn said:
If he goes good luck to him, hopefully we will get a good fee. If he stays I wil be f***ing chuffed. We have Hinsh, El-Abd, Elphick and Butters so are well stocked. This may be a bit premature but I feel lucky to have seen him play, I think he actually looks better than McShane.

From what I have seen he is better than McShane.

We should resist all bids and maybe think again when the new transfer window opens mid-season. With him playing half a season with us and if he plays well his value will be more (especially if we are challenging at the top end). Also the club are 'probably' due to run out of money around Christmas so a cash injection at around that time will be welcome and needed.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here