Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Look i'm not getting in a 'I know more than you' bollox - u obviously know him and yes he may be alruigh but i just think h's aknob from stuff i've been told (nothing to do wth actual football). Plus, we all know he handed in a transfer request after 2 games of the season cos he wasn't picked by adams which is quite frankly a joke and obviously sulking attitude rather than if i work hard i'll get back in attitude. Yes, im sure he's told you other resons, some which may even be true, but losing his place in the team was clearly a reason that upset him and made him want to leave - it's the wrong attitude - esp as he's a local lad...

Fair point. I don't want to argue with you about because you've obviously been told different to me.:thumbsup:

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3290128 said:
I thought he was alright (as a person), I got talking to him a few years back out clubbing. He was off his nut and my non-Albion supporting friend who had no idea who he was asked who he supported, Lynch replied Brighton but I hate that Joel Lynch, he's absolute shit and such a **** :lol:
He supports Arsenal.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Sorry,but exactly how often do you think Elphick and Lynch were the centre half pairing that season. Possibly 5/6 times at max.

IMHO, they looked set to be the pairing for us going forward for many years, as Butters days were clearly coming to a close. I couldn't see Lynch's future being left back, so it seemed a very obvious progression.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here