Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch

rosscounty21

Jul 8, 2009
been a bit out of the loop recently can anyone help out??

what is happening with Joel Lynch next season??? surely he is far to good to lose

:albion2:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He's too good for us, did you not hear.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
As it stands, the ungrateful prick is staying sadly. Lets hope he doesn't throw his toys out of the pram if he doesn't start the first three games again.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
As it stands, the ungrateful prick is staying sadly. Lets hope he doesn't throw his toys out of the pram if he doesn't start the first three games again.

Indeed. Though I think he'll play the first 3 or 4 games due to Jimmy Macs injury. He'll throw his toys out when he's dropped because he isn't as good as Jimmy Mac, Virgo/Elphick/Tunnicliffe.

Nicky-Number-Nine

Jul 7, 2009
Indeed. Though I think he'll play the first 3 or 4 games due to Jimmy Macs injury. He'll throw his toys out when he's dropped because he isn't as good as Jimmy Mac, Virgo/Elphick/Tunnicliffe.

In your opinion?

How many times have you seen Tunnicliffe and McNulty to judge that upon.

Personally I think he is second best left back, and second/third best centre back.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Keep him until Jimmy is fit as Jimmy is a far better player

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is the best left sided central defender (a la Butters) at the club as he is the only one who kicks with his left foot naturally. It will be interesting to see RS back four both before and after McNulty is fit as he has never seen McNulty play for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Personally doubt we'll ever see Lynch kick a ball in League football for the Albion again.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
In your opinion?

How many times have you seen Tunnicliffe and McNulty to judge that upon.

Personally I think he is second best left back, and second/third best centre back.

Saw McNulty enough last year to make a judgement on him. I've only seem Tunnicliffe once, however I think Virgo and Elphick are better CBs than Lynch - I doubt very much that Tunnicliffe has been brought here to sit on the bench. I'd be quite surprised if we don't start the season with Virgo and Tunnicliffe at CB.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
I think he'll start for us this season, play well and all will be forgotten. I don't see why everyone gets so stressed out about him wanting to stay or not. If he wants to leave he'll have to play well or no one at a 'bigger club' will want him anyway

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
On a personal note I'm still hoping we can persuade Lynch to stay with us in the same way I'm hoping we can do the same with Murray, Both bloody good players with they're best years ahead of them and I'd like it to be with us.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If his problems were with the management set up leading to his want away,perhaps now the slate has been wiped clean in that department he may decide to knuckle down and prove to the new manager he is a fine player and once again wants to pull on a blue and white stripey shirt.I dont think we are yet in a position to let players of his calibre go cheaply.Saying that if he left because he simply thinks he was to good for us then he can f*** right off.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Well if he stays and plays, it'll give the fans a chance to boo him for being such a tart in the first place thinking he is too good to play for the Albion.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Well if he stays and plays, it'll give the fans a chance to boo him for being such a tart in the first place thinking he is too good to play for the Albion.

You do realize he was BELOW Hawkins in the pecking order with Adams?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hawkins was brilliant at Crewe and Southend to be fair, if Scunthorpe hadn't happened... it all would have been so different. :down:

I hope Lynch stays, he's class. And his attitude will be sorted out by Slade I reckon, no question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here