Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden....relaxed about the idea?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The Democrats still haven't apologised for, or learned the lesson of 'the deplorables' remark. Labour haven't apologised for, or learned the lesson of the 'uneducated, racist, and xenophobic' dialogue.
They both amount to the same thing. For the people deeply offended by these disgusting sentiments, it doesn't matter who opposes the mindset.
A monkey would do. It is who the monkey IS NOT, that has come to define the results

I’m all for opposing the deplorables and would never apologise to racist, uneducated xenophobes. I wouldn’t wish to have anything to do with them.

I do have to say that your monkey conditional and negative is far too much for me to understand.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
I’m all for opposing the deplorables and would never apologise to racist, uneducated xenophobes. I wouldn’t wish to have anything to do with them.

I do have to say that your monkey conditional and negative is far too much for me to understand.

Sadly, you're not alone in the Party.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
As president, Trump is immune from criminal prosecution.
If Biden wins , the floodgates will open ,
Interesting to think who will stand by him , as the lawsuits mount up.
Trump knows this.

Russia,Ukraine.Tax,Sex scandals, take your pick....

Cant wait .

the thing which he's most concerned about (apparently) are the tax affairs in New York.

The first four years are about winning the next four. In the second term it could be very interesting to see how he goes as any party affiliation he has is redundant. He could end up sticking it to the Republicans and those he's had to work with but no longer needs. If there's an absolute about Trump it's that he will ditch you the minute you aren't needed.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'

Go listen to the interview too, it's so cringey the way hes trying to almost speak on their 'level'. Amazing to see the amount of people defending him too.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
For balance, did you see him on Stephen Colbert last night? He spoke very well and silly as his comments with Charlamagne are, it's heavy spin to say his team had to end the interview. He is his own candidate, he speaks for himself and he does so in full sentences without needing to invoke anyone else or misdirect the interviewer.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
For balance, did you see him on Stephen Colbert last night? He spoke very well and silly as his comments with Charlamagne are, it's heavy spin to say his team had to end the interview. He is his own candidate, he speaks for himself and he does so in full sentences without needing to invoke anyone else or misdirect the interviewer.

Full coherent sentences you say . . . this was just a few months ago . . . there’s plenty more footage of him having senior moments

https://youtu.be/bc21Dem5Fac

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'

Go listen to the interview too, it's so cringey the way hes trying to almost speak on their 'level'. Amazing to see the amount of people defending him too.

The latest opinion polls gave Trump a 39% approval rating among black and Hispanic voters.

Un-fudging-believable.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Full coherent sentences you say . . . this was just a few months ago . . . there’s plenty more footage of him having senior moments

I don't understand why you're trying to slur Biden. Obviously you're pro-Trump, so you're in favour of incoherent babble about nothing at all. Positively negative test result, for example. Ridiculous.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I don't understand why you're trying to slur Biden. Obviously you're pro-Trump, so you're in favour of incoherent babble about nothing at all. Positively negative test result, for example. Ridiculous.

Actually, I am very liberal. The Democrats have lost my vote this time round and I would NEVER vote for Trump.
The Democratic Party have had 4 years to come up with a great candidate and they give us Joe Biden. From various interviews over the last few months he is clearly suffering from dementia - his team have been limiting his air time and he disappeared for a week when the pandemic started. He should have been out there full voice calling out Trump’s BS. Biden’s Party have moved the goal posts on the ‘Me Too’ movement after dismissing Tara Reade. Biden was part of an administration that took the US from 2 conflicts to 7 in the space of eight years - they also tossed 5.2 millions American’s out of their homes during the housing crisis.

Biden is just another bought and paid for politician for the corporations of America.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[yt]6VB032Q1ozg[/yt]

Don't know much about Biden, and its a soft interview, but I thought he comes across well here. It would be nice to have a fully-functioning adult human being in the White House again. The current freakshow has stopped being funny now.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Actually, I am very liberal. The Democrats have lost my vote this time round and I would NEVER vote for Trump.
The Democratic Party have had 4 years to come up with a great candidate and they give us Joe Biden. From various interviews over the last few months he is clearly suffering from dementia - his team have been limiting his air time and he disappeared for a week when the pandemic started. He should have been out there full voice calling out Trump’s BS. Biden’s Party have moved the goal posts on the ‘Me Too’ movement after dismissing Tara Reade. Biden was part of an administration that took the US from 2 conflicts to 7 in the space of eight years - they also tossed 5.2 millions American’s out of their homes during the housing crisis.

Biden is just another bought and paid for politician for the corporations of America.

It is rather depressing for those of us living in the States when you look at the two choices. Biden is a godsend for Trump, like Corbyn was for Johnson. In the current situation any half decent Democratic candidate would have walked it instead we end up with Sleepy Joe. I can see Trump sneaking in for a second term by default. Maybe the only bit of good news is the Biden camp are considering Amy Klobuchar as his VP.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

It is rather depressing for those of us living in the States when you look at the two choices. Biden is a godsend for Trump, like Corbyn was for Johnson. In the current situation any half decent Democratic candidate would have walked it instead we end up with Sleepy Joe. I can see Trump sneaking in for a second term by default. Maybe the only bit of good news is the Biden camp are considering Amy Klobuchar as his VP.

Apologies for double post

Last edited:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
[yt]6VB032Q1ozg[/yt]

Don't know much about Biden, and its a soft interview, but I thought he comes across well here. It would be nice to have a fully-functioning adult human being in the White House again. The current freakshow has stopped being funny now.

Another fun fact about sleepy creepy Joe he voted in favor of invading Iraq.

We’ve been here before and worn the t’shirt several times over.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

I would have agreed with you about Trump getting re-elected before the pandemic. However, he seems more obsessed with the economy than the pandemic. If his grand plan of getting the economy moving in the name of ‘freedom’ does not work then I think his days are numbered. The numbers won’t look great when a second wave hits and when rural America starts suffering it will be the end game.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I would have agreed with you about Trump getting re-elected before the pandemic. However, he seems more obsessed with the economy than the pandemic. If his grand plan of getting the economy moving in the name of ‘freedom’ does not work then I think his days are numbered. The numbers won’t look great when a second wave hits and when rural America starts suffering it will be the end game.

I really hope you're right. It's just that with some of the stuff happening over here nothing really surprises me anymore .I think I've been here too long sometimes .

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I really hope you're right. It's just that with some of the stuff happening over here nothing really surprises me anymore .I think I've been here too long sometimes .

Biden seems to be polling very well, including in some of the states that Hilary lost. Early days in the campaign, I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here