Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jobs

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So although you have a new partner, sounds like you're still pretty cut up about what happened with the previous one....

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I'll PM you if I hear of anything at my place or anything at one of our suppiers locally.

Have you tried Butlins? With the Summer coming up and two new hotels they might have something even if its seasonal.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'll PM you if I hear of anything at my place or anything at one of our suppiers locally.

Have you tried Butlins? With the Summer coming up and two new hotels they might have something even if its seasonal.

:thumbsup:

Also, if anyone has a spare ticket for an Albion game, please give it to Vulture!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sorry to hear about your predicament mate , both my brothers have been through the wringer twice,the one who lives in durrington lost the f***ing lot and his ex got a man hating solicitor from town to make sure he was fuct till the kids had finished their education , the one over here lost the plot completely as his mrs.did similar to yours,she felt that guilty about what a mess she made of him that she bought him out of the house 50-50 ,he was still a total basket case for nearly a year ....are there any support groups for blokes who have been through this...seems to be a very common occurence ..........good luck with everything mate and with the shirt , why don't you put it up for auction on here....???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Always try and stay positive, probably not easy but think the best as you will get back on track.

I know how you're feeling mate, I had to post a thread not dissimilar from this not long ago and it did me a lot of good, it's the best of NSC anything like that. :)

For what it's worth, Ladbrokes tend to be hiring quite constantly, I can't say deffinitely in terms of Littlehampton, but they're always worth trying. Just get loads of copies of your CV to hand and pepper people with them. Good luck, mr Vulture.

I remember that dark day EN and you weathered the storm didn't you. Vulture, sometimes life deals you lemons. Ask yourself honestly, how much of this is your fault. Sort it. Moveon. Life can be beautiful.

:thumbsup:

P.S- Fookoff you can't have my ticket.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
some shit breaks there ,got a few pals in costruction ile ask around n let you know if owt turns up

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
thanks :thumbsup: no not ex-wife just employers have a thing about mental illness:facepalm:

Is working for BP at another location out of the question?

Mate i know what you are going through and it's hell.

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
they live with my ex-wife monday to friday and me at weekends so will have to ay csa loads

Before getting worked up about the csa, find out exactly how much you will have to pay. It is alot less if you have your kids for 104 nights a week as it seems you do. If you take home £300 pw it seems in your case you would only have to pay £54 pw. Punch csa calculator into your search engine for the official tool to work this out. It was most useful to me when I lost my well paid job and had to take another which was about 60% less than I earned previously. Really pissed my ex off too which was a great silver lining to my cloud!

And best of luck dude, stay positive things will get better

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
they live with my ex-wife monday to friday and me at weekends so will have to ay csa loads

Missed this post.

Has your ex actually contacted the csa? If not come to some agreement right now with her even if you are claiming benefits.You really don't want to involve the csa.
If she has contacted them then that's when the claim starts from.Make sure you keep every letter sent to you in a folder.I can't stress how important this is Al.
Try to only deal with the csa by post and if you have to send stuff off then send it recorded delivery.

I take it your break up was in the last few years so you will be on csa 2 rules which is simpler then the csa 1 rules.

Make sure you out down you have the kids every weekend and if your ex can back you up all the better.

Whatever you do don't skip payments as you will acure penalties.Don't fob them off or fight them.You won't believe the power they have got and very little legal repressentives will fight them as you will lose.

Keep all payment slips.

Pm me if you want advice on this as i'm in the same boat as you or i can give you a link to a good forum.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ladbrokes have an open day or something. I think it is tomorrow. I will get info for you. Their hours are flexible and there will be evening work as well. Life can deal some f***ing harsh cards mate but keeping trying.

Yabba Dabba Do

Oct 31, 2009
sunny seaFORD
DO NOT GIVE UP easier said than done but hold on - in the meantime check out training courses, voluntary work opportunies and a spot of exercise often helps with the pma - we are here for you whenever you need us, very best wishes Mr V

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sorry to hear about your plight Mr V, but it sounds like you've regained some of your fight after your dark times - which bodes well for getting the happiness back in your life & a new career. I had a breakdown a fair few years ago, & although at the time it felt like the very end of the world & my life: it has definitely made me a stronger, happier person in the long run. My advice would be to keep working on yourself & doing the simple things in life that make you feel good about who you are. The rest will, I'm sure, then start to drop into place. Good luck with the job-hunting, & as BoF suggested - it's a good time to have a think about re-training. Oh, & make sure it's doing something that you actually want to do! Then you won't have to work another day in your life.

Best wishes & keep your chin up hon. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here