Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jobs

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Ran pubs (Abergavenny Arms in Rodmell, The Newmarket on A27, and The London in Southampton) for 10 years, done event production for 4 years, and now have my own Bathroom Installation company in South London - Booked until late June.. :thumbsup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Currently a Software Developer, but hoping to become an IT Consultant

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Professional footballer, and I'm quite good at it too. I once played for Chelsea and once scored the winning goal in an important match in front of 66,000 people.

I'm now play in the reserves for Wycombe Wanderers but I won't be here for too long. Because as you have probably worked out, I'm simply far too good.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sociology lecturer at Sussex downs college. If you had asked me what I wanted to be when I was 10 then my answer would have been 'a spaceman' :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was a struggling actor for years. Now I mainly clean houses and offices.

Before I put you on ignore just know that you may be a cocky little turn on here but If I ever meet you I will kill you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That's the second threat on life i've seen you do today - you alright?

Fine thanks, just think Mars twat and Knob sheen are pushing their luck. I cannot be bothered to argue with them on here so thought it best to leave it with the simple information that if I ever see them and I know who they are I will smash their faces in.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Fine thanks, just think Mars twat and Knob sheen are pushing their luck. I cannot be bothered to argue with them on here so thought it best to leave it with the simple information that if I ever see them and I know who they are I will smash their faces in.

I just think it may make you more of a target if you show that they're getting to you!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I just think it may make you more of a target if you show that they're getting to you!!!

Well of course it's an empty threat, it's over a forum. They could be sif foot five and built like brick shithouses for all I know. It's how constant baiting would end up though isn't it.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
This Role Of Hate-Filled Rage That You Play On Here Is In Danger Of Getting You Typecast, Nipple. You Want To Calm Down A Bit And Stop Threatening People With Violence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here