Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jobs

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Shift Operations Team Leader for a very well known Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company.
My section produce sterile antibiotics.

:bigwave:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm a lunchtime supervisor (preivously knows a dinner lady) at the local primary school. I deal with scrapped knees, fisty cuffs, "miss, he called me a gaylord" kind of stuff and I get to grass them up if the have been naughty and put their names in the behaviour book. I love it!

'Footballers Wives' is just SO close to the reality isn't it? :jester:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Area Sales Manager for Kent, South London and East Sussex, working for a Sussex based Office Furniture manufacturer looking after public sector accounts and blue chip private sector accounts.

Involving fitting out of new Hospitals, Health Centres, Couincil Offices etc

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Long in the tooth freelance IT Support engineer, currently working for a couple of large NHS trusts while they introduce CRS (Medical types will know what that is).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Perhaps more interesting (not that this information isn't):

Did you want to do that job when you were young? If not, what did you want to be?

Do you enjoy your job?

Wanted to be a Pilot, Jet Fighters, as my old man was in the RAF, but being colourblind prevents you doing that. So I decided to be a farmer, but the smell put me off.

On leaving school I ended up working for my mates dads Sign Company in 1984, been in the industry ever since. Worked for 6 different sign companies, and just resigned from my current one after being headhunted......... by another sign company, with whom I start work on 11th Feb. :thumbsup:

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
I didn't realise you were all adults! I really expected more 'youth'! Well I am not sure what I want to be because it has changed so much. In the near future I want to do my level 1 coaching badge and coach part-time whilst at college. Long-term I think I'd love to get involved in a mixture of business/economics/maths perhaps like an investment banker/analyst or something along those lines.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I didn't realise you were all adults! I really expected more 'youth'! Well I am not sure what I want to be because it has changed so much. In the near future I want to do my level 1 coaching badge and coach part-time whilst at college. Long-term I think I'd love to get involved in a mixture of business/economics/maths perhaps like an investment banker/analyst or something along those lines.
some of us do pay taxes you know???

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
God theres more dead wood on here than worthing sea front.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Magister Latinitatis και διδάσκαλος τῆς Ἂττικης γλώττης.

The only good language is a dead language.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
adults!!!!! ADULTS!!!!!! ADULTS!!!!! ...on here? ???:nono::laugh::jester::drink: ....more like

PS. banker is perfect rhyming slang and describes those that work as one 100%

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Worked for 6 different sign companies, and just resigned from my current one after being headhunted......... by another sign company, with whom I start work on 11th Feb. :thumbsup:

So let me get this straight. You've just resigned. From a sign company?

Anyway, I'm surprised and impressed by the number of self-employed/freelance/business-owning people here. It's something I'd be far too frightened to do (I was freelance for about 9 months after I left uni six years ago and, while I was never short of work, I didn't ever feel very secure)

brightonbear

Jan 2, 2008
My Job

Something to do with football :D It's alright sometimes but the weekend working get's in the way of your social life. And you need to like bus travel.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Something to do with football :D It's alright sometimes but the weekend working get's in the way of your social life. And you need to like bus travel.
You must be the bus driver.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here