Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Davidson kicked of HK for Shirtlifter comment.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
what an absolute set up. ITV have blatantly taken the idea from Channel 4's racist BB mistake.

"Let's put a known bigot in with a raving queen and see what happens!" Ratings bonanza!

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Predictable from the outset, JD was served up on a plate

His shirtlifter comment was mildly offensive, however, dowling grossly overreacted, grizzling like some overgrown baby

The pair of them and C4 = Everything thats bad about Britain

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Considering there were over 100 complaints about Trevor McDonald and his "fat white bastard" comment, and he was vindicated (cleared, for those with CSEs...), you could be inclined to believe that there is an element of polictically correct bias at work here...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If thats how people react to a joke or comment how will they handle a critical debate on similar issues?

It reflects everything thats wrong with this country imo.

JD may be an idiot but even idiots should be bale to speak their minds even if it does include course slang.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Some people should get a life. :nono:

The fact that I've got no idea what any of you are on about leads me to believe I may just have one :lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I find it hilarious that the usual suspects are on here whining about the treatment of Jim "unfunny" Davidson. Let's see if you can whip up a self-righteous campaign to protect this matyr to PC gone mad.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I find it hilarious that the usual suspects are on here whining about the treatment of Jim "unfunny" Davidson. Let's see if you can whip up a self-righteous campaign to protect this matyr to PC gone mad.

More like a Matyr to free speach and expression.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I have never found Mr. Davidson funny, but I do remember the uncouth prig passing me and a lass that I work with being chauffeur driven in his Rolls, down Upper Rock Gardens.

"Oi! Darling. You nurses are well fit. Any chance of a quickie."

"I'd rather be celibate for the rest of my life than sleep with you," was the reply. She then added to the crestfallen comic. "Oh yeah! My old man was in the Falklands, and he couldn't stand you either."

The witty comic then replied "F***ing lesbian!"

His car and driver sped into the distance.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
That's the spirit Looney, but work at it - I want to see some frothing at the mouth.

Nah I'm not that bothered. The history of the left is one of abject failure, if this kind of censorship sticks then sooner or later people like you will be on the receiving end of it.

When this happens what would you like me to do or say then?

I hope you include yourself in the usual suspects.

And before anyone ask Davidson is a wanka, not funny at all.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So wether JD was justly or unjustly treated according to most of you lot is secondry to his comedy talent(or lack of)?

what if Ricky Gervais had said it?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Nah I'm not that bothered. The history of the left is one of abject failure, if this kind of censorship sticks then sooner or later people like you will be on the receiving end of it.

When this happens what would you like me to do or say then?

Christ - I better be more careful, I didn't realise ITV kicking JD off a reality snoozathon for being a homphobic bore would lead to the end of free speech as we know it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here