Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Davidson kicked of HK for Shirtlifter comment.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
The producers knew exactly what they were doing when they cast the programme

Put a homophobe and an homosexual in the same room :rolleyes:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Nick Nick
jim3.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I find it remarkable the comments that some of you have made on NSC over the years and now you are throwing your toys out of the pram becuase some old fossils mentioned the word shirtlifter, its utterly ridiculous, the girl who used the " nigga " word did so out of ignorance rather than malice and was hung out to dry for it. NSC the last bastion of un pc remarks, you lot do make me chuckle.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
we all agreed Davidson is an utter c*nt but I do think it was blown up out of proportion

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Removing another mans shirt as a precursor to removing other items of clothing; I would imagine.
Surely \"shirtlifter\" is the action by which a man standing behind another man lifts the lower part of his partners shirt in order to facilitate full penile penetration up the clacker without soiling the receivers shirt ?

Thats how i think of it. Which I don;t. But if I was asked what it meant. Which I wasn;t.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Surely \"shirtlifter\" is the action by which a man standing behind another man lifts the lower part of his partners shirt in order to facilitate full penile penetration up the clacker without soiling the receivers shirt ?

Thats how i think of it. Which I don;t. But if I was asked what it meant. Which I wasn;t.

Do you generally have sex while still wearing clothes? ??? I knew you have some strange perversions Easy, but that ones just a bit too strange, yet entirely too tame :lol:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Do you generally have sex while still wearing clothes? ??? I knew you have some strange perversions Easy, but that ones just a bit too strange, yet entirely too tame :lol:

i think sex fully clothed is often done in public toilets like goerge michael.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Thats how i think of it. Which I don;t.

That's not what you said the other night, lover. :kiss:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jim Davidson is a f***ing idiot, always was, and always will be.

...and a 'string em up' tory who doesnt pay his taxes to the country he claims to love. I once saw him at an airport....he looked like one of those ruddy faced flaky skinned cheap suited drinkers who smell of mints. It ruined my holiday.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I would have left him in there and let him keep going and totally finish off his career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here