Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jermaine Jenas sacked…

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh come on, you bit on THAT? I could do a better bait post in my sleep.
Bit?

I am a longtime fan of the old ruin, but occasionally he fails to read the room.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Always thought he was a kn0b! Nev liked him, always came across really fake and narcissistic for my pallet. We’ll def end up with someone worse!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
No Jenas on The One Show? 🤔

He must have some dog shit on his shiny white trainers he cannot get off.

Last edited:

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
If Jenas ends up on talksport I will not listen to him. I hope today was a one off?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Something doesn't sit right with me on this. I hope the BBC have got their ducks in line because they're about to get a lot of stick for sacking a much loved BAME presenter.
I would guess he has done something which merits “Gross misconduct”, in which case…… tough.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Probably needs to upgrade his Omsung Phine.
attachment.php

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Prefer him to Goldstein, that prat is the biggest arse licker to sportsman or some Z list celeb on the radio.
The Home Counties Man U fan? If I worked on that show, to every Liverpool or Man U fan that called in with a southern accent I'd say: "You don't sound as if you're from Liverpool/Manchester" making it a theme, although I'd guess half of their audience are glory hunting plastics.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Something doesn't sit right with me on this. I hope the BBC have got their ducks in line because they're about to get a lot of stick for sacking a much loved BAME presenter.
has someone else been sacked ???

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
That man, that man right there, that man chasing the coin, hosted the football World Cup draw in Qatar!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here