Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jermaine Jenas sacked…

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Home Counties Man U fan? If I worked on that show, to every Liverpool or Man U fan that called in with a southern accent I'd say: "You don't sound as if you're from Liverpool/Manchester" making it a theme, although I'd guess half of their audience are glory hunting plastics.

Also Midlands/Yorkshire/West Country accent Arsenal and Chelsea fans. By the bucketload.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A fine example of trolling and abusing a person behind a key board. If you don’t like his punditry, fine, but why make it personal?
Not really, trolling would be to address Jenas personally on a media platform he had posted to. That was an example of opinion, long may it last whether one agrees or not.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sufficient for summary dismissal.

"sacked"

Clearly under a contract he was simply released from.

It's very easy to do that unlike somebody who is a full time employee where it can be dragged out for months.

Most of these presenters are contractors, which should be clear in the case here where he was working for a effective competitor live when the story broke :lolol:

That alone would usually be enough to get rid of someone.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Speculation on the Palindrome.com messageboard he's been sacked by The BBC One Show for One Show of his BBC and sack.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
A fine example of trolling and abusing a person behind a key board. If you don’t like his punditry, fine, but why make it personal?
FFS get real. The very rich ex pro doesn't give a shite about an anonymous critic on a football website that he will never see. Similarly, he wont ever care or acknowledge your attempt to defend him. About a pathetic as the poster Hans Solo suggesting that the many detractors of poor little Robert Sanchez are wicked bullies!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here