Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"JCL" / "Plastic" sniping from Albion fans

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is the right answer if you could hear some of the moaning behind me in WSU by some fans who clearly were not around last season they are totally clueless and embarrassing

I sometimes wonder why you go to any matches as you seem to be cringing and embarrassed at most things there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I sometimes wonder why you go to any matches as you seem to be cringing and embarrassed at most things there.

Really, maybe because I support BHAFC - ever crossed your mind ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I took my son into the North stand for the Newcastle game and I was somewhat surprised/disappointed with some of the lads around me. For a large portion of the game they were either turned round talking to each other or, heads down texting.

At one point we had a corner right in front of us and for that whole part of play one of them was head down texting.

They then proceeded to leave 5 minutes before the end.

I gave a bit of verbal a few weeks ago to a lad who does this and there was nearly a fight at the back of the North Stand. All he does it moan about nothing, get the players names wrong, text, and leave 5 minutes before half time and then 10 minutes before the final whistle.

Total bellend.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I gave a bit of verbal a few weeks ago to a lad who does this and there was nearly a fight at the back of the North Stand. All he does it moan about nothing, get the players names wrong, text, and leave 5 minutes before half time and then 10 minutes before the final whistle.

Total bellend.

Don't get leaving early at all. I mean obviously you should support the team etc... but beyond that you've paid for the whole 90 minutes! Why leave without getting your moneys worth? I'm always happy to stay until all the players are off the pitch myself.

I will admit to talking during games, but it's 95% about the game, club, etc... other 5% is just general chat in quiet moments.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Don't get leaving early at all. I mean obviously you should support the team etc... but beyond that you've paid for the whole 90 minutes! Why leave without getting your moneys worth? I'm always happy to stay until all the players are off the pitch myself.

I will admit to talking during games, but it's 95% about the game, club, etc... other 5% is just general chat in quiet moments.

Got close at Brentford away a couple of years ago. Mind you we were 4-0 down with about fifteen minutes left

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Got close at Brentford away a couple of years ago. Mind you we were 4-0 down with about fifteen minutes left

I can understand why people would want to leave in that situation, and I'd probably toy with it myself. However, I don't think I'd ever lose just because we were doing poorly, but that's just me.

There are situation where I'm ok with it of course, I don't mind when you see families leaving the East Stand on an evening game. Evening games can go pretty late and if you've got small kids I think it's better to bring them and leave a little early if they're tired than not to bring them at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here