Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jarrett

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
The boy is definately talented and therefore is a useful squad player. However is he is distrupting the team spirit then he has to go.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
KinkyNormanBaker said:
I know this would be Leons fault somehow...

Where did I say it was Leon's fault ??? :angry: read my post again C A R E F U L L Y ....

I inferred it was Alby's fault IF he picked up lazy habits from Leon - I belive Leon being lazy was an accepted FACT !! I also believe Leon and Alby were mates socially as well so it would be very likely that Leon was impressionable on Alby.

I'm puzzled why you continualy run to the defence of Leon? He was a fairly talented footballer but with (too much bad) attitude. He was given ample opportunity to prove himself in the CCC but didn't cut the mustard and is now playing in a standard more appropriate to his (goal-scoring) ability - he's gone, we move on. I liked Leon, I though he was good, but I'm a manager of people and I know how unnacceptable a disruptive influence is in the team - sometimes you're just better off with out them - especially for the long-term.

Last edited:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Swindon lost last night and Jarrett was subbed midway through the 2nd half. Perhaps Swindon now know the same as us?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
That brilliant man management and slating players in the press strikes again....

But as we know its never Magoos fault is it.

His man management is like his coaching ability. SHIT

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Jarret is toilet and at best would make a conference player.

He is lazy and plays lazy balls I lost count of times he made a couple of eye pleasing runs and turns just to put the ball into no one because he never looked up, he cant even cross the ball properly!

Mcghee should not make comments about players he's trying to offload especialy negative ones, obviously not one versed in the art of sales!

But I cant critisize mcghee to much he has done wonders to keep us in this league given resources etc, thow some of his recent dealings have left me scrathing my head.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

And we also know it's never the player's fault in the eyes of some of you is it?

E

enigma

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

His man management is like his coaching ability. SHIT

His coaching ability cant be that shit he kept us in the league last year and at the moment stands to do the same. I accpet that he has made mistakes but to suggest he is shit is ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here