Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Japan pre season

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
October 2024.... "Freescoring Brighton laid on yet another feast of attacking football for an adoring Amex audience. The Seagulls' transformation under Huerzeler has been remarkable and locals are starting to believe that the surprise early season tabletoppers could finally end a long wait for major silverware on the South Coast."
1721821675833.png

:(

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Does anyone else still smile a little when commentators talk about our players 'from Boca Jnrs', 'from Benfica', the most exiting player to ever play in sweden', 'younger saka'?

You lot are probably more used it it being in Brighton but f*** we have come a long way from 'bag of tracksuits from Stanstead'

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
They've played their part in the match, the least we can do is let them have a consolation goal.
Theres obvs a bit of a gulf in class, but these 2 stats on my football app are still relevant...... and about to be broken.

"Brighton haven't won an away game in their last 8 matches"
"Kashima Antlers are unbeaten in their last 17 home games in all competitions"

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well that was jolly good, very enjoyable. Early days and somewhat meaningless but blimey, we appear to have some seriously good, young players. Great to see quick forward passes and breaks, lots of movement. Good stuff.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Most important thing is to see how we are going to set up and play.

Very exciting from what I saw. Now to see if it will work in the premier league and how it matches again the teams around us.

Excting times to be an Albion fan!!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Well that was an entertaining game 5-1 on that showing I was unsure if we were brilliant or they were not very good having said that Dubury, Mintec looked like they will be useful additions and Sacimento looked like he has come back with a point to prove

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
That was great entertainment, can't wait for the season to start now.

Lots of decisions to be made, but what a talented group of young players we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here