Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Japan pre season

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This could be the most kamikaze football ever in the PL. And may be the end of me with blood pressure. But I love it. No two centre backs passing to a double pivot. Two centre backs split like full backs with one pivot. With everyone else forward.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Way to easy, they are very poor
We've taken the game away from them. They're clearly not used to a team having as much possession as we are. I actually thought they did ok in the first half, on the few times they had the ball and tried to get forward. But they can't get the ball off us. Which as you say, is down to the gulf in class.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Wish I could tell my childhood self, watching Jeff Minton at the Goldstone;

"One day you'll genuinely wish England (ranked 4th in the World) played more like Brighton."
October 2024.... "Freescoring Brighton laid on yet another feast of attacking football for an adoring Amex audience. The Seagulls' transformation under Huerzeler has been remarkable and locals are starting to believe that the surprise early season tabletoppers could finally end a long wait for major silverware on the South Coast."

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
If you think the number of players not available for today (which is nearly another whole starting 11) our squad is seriously impressive.

Verbruggen
Webster
Dunk
Igor
Estupinan
Gross
Gilmour
Wieffer
March
Ferguson
Ensico
Undav

Absolutely bonkers! It does make you think some of the sales being considered really are required.
Joao Pedro.

I'm with you, so much young talent its hard to even remember them all!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here