Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] January window

Need to play him before we can make any observations.

Happy with Welbeck, Lallana seems to have been a gamble that has not worked and Lamptey is heading towards sicknote status.

You do know that until he got injured first time - he was the most tackled player in the league. Young lad, slight frame, bound to get a few injuries.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You do know that until he got injured first time - he was the most tackled player in the league. Young lad, slight frame, bound to get a few injuries.

I am well aware of this but whatever the reason he has been injured most of the season. Not a criticism of him just an observation. He is a fantastic player and we miss him big time but he will get targeted and refs give him minimal protection

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Trying to second guess a Potter team selection is as hard as picking winning lottery numbers :lolol:

Does it matter what team he puts out though ? it's pretty much 50/50 draw/defeat.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Get rid of

>Ali j, Bernardo, Walton

Loans out

>zekiri, molumby, sanders

Sign

>Romero, left back, winger with pace

Get andone and izquierdo fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My guess is either Pröpper will be sold or Molumby will go out on loan ( or both ).

Sanders and Zeqiri to go out on loan.

Bernardo to be sold.

Walton or Steele to be sold, or Ryan to go.

Only U23s to be bought in ( and maybe immediately loaned out ).

Moder to join squad.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I am well aware of this but whatever the reason he has been injured most of the season. Not a criticism of him just an observation. He is a fantastic player and we miss him big time but he will get targeted and refs give him minimal protection

Most of the season ?

Played 11 out of 17

Assume maths isn’t your strong point.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Most of the season ?

Played 11 out of 17

Assume maths isn’t your strong point.

It’s absolutely not, I failed my maths O level three times and gave up. The calculator saved my life!

Has he really played that many games? I am genuinely surprised. I obviously miss him big time

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
It’s absolutely not, I failed my maths O level three times and gave up. The calculator saved my life!

Has he really played that many games? I am genuinely surprised. I obviously miss him big time

Fit and played every game until Leicester ... apart from the Liverpool game for which he was suspended.

Missed 4 out of the last 5 due to a hamstring injury ... so far from a sicknote.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Fit and played every game until Leicester ... apart from the Liverpool game for which he was suspended.

Missed 4 out of the last 5 due to a hamstring injury ... so far from a sicknote.

Happy to be corrected with FACTS :thumbsup:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
In:

Romero (Free transfer)
Dan James (Loan)
Left back (Loan)

Out:

Walton (Free transfer)
Ryan
Molumby (Loan)

I'm interested to know what options are out there for LB? It won't be a big money signing so i reckon a youngster on loan or an older player who wants first team football.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
In:

Romero (Free transfer)
Dan James (Loan)
Left back (Loan)

Out:

Walton (Free transfer)
Ryan
Molumby (Loan)

I'm interested to know what options are out there for LB? It won't be a big money signing so i reckon a youngster on loan or an older player who wants first team football.

The only left back I can recall us being linked with is Omar Richards from Reading who is in the last 6 months of his contract.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Out -

Sell Walton or Steele
Sell Bernardo
Loan Molumby
Loan Sanders
Sell AJ
Loan Connolly or Zeqiri

In -

Moder
Tau
Izquierdo (return from injury)
Andone (return from injury)
Omar Richards

If Izquierdo or Andone isnt ready then money needs to be spent on someone of same position.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Out -

Sell Walton or Steele
Sell Bernardo
Loan Molumby
Loan Sanders
Sell AJ
Loan Connolly or Zeqiri

In -

Moder
Tau
Omar Richards

If Izquierdo or Andone isnt ready then money needs to be spent on someone of same position.

Zeqiri needs to stay. He was a handful for Wolves and assisted for the penalty

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Out -

Sell Walton or Steele
Sell Bernardo
Loan Molumby
Loan Sanders
Sell AJ
Loan Connolly or Zeqiri

In -

Moder
Tau
Omar Richards

You’d loan Connolly out, even after his performance last night?

Man some of you are hard to please. That bicycle kick was sensational talent.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We desperately need pacy cover for Lamptey and a LB. If Izzy isn't likely to be fit soon, then cover for Solly.

Tau coming in and Andone fit is going to need some clearing out to make room.

Moloumby has gone on loan and expect Ryan, Ali J and 2 others to go either on loan or leave.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
So I've just read that Fabrizio Romano is reporting that Olympique Marseille have decided not to pursue Arkadiusz Milik, who has just 6 months left on his contract because Napoli want €15m Euros.

Now I don't want to tell Tony Bloom how to run the club, but come on, this is how to spend €15m Euro with a lot less risk than on the likes of Locadia and Jahanbakhsh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here