Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

January Transfers for MM

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Can someone clarify, I thought I'd read some money had been made available to MM to get a striker in January, but I'm not too clear on that or the magnitude of £ if any made available. Anyone the wiser on this or was it loan wages?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Just need a new manger - Danny Wilson :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oh please no. I'll stick with the manager thanks, but some new players would be lovely as a belated crimbo present.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Swap Leon Knight for Rory Fallon of Swindon both teams would benefit.

We geta target man who can score sometimes unlikwe what we have now. They get a proven goalscorer in that division to ensure they avoid relegation as do we..

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We want Danny Wilson - he's doing a great job at MK Dons and he lost to McGhee in Cardiff.

Then we want Alan Shearer because he's tried and tested.

Then Tony Adams, he's English and we need someone to drink the whisky.

Get Steven Gerrard too. He could do a job.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Some fool on the phone in suggested the man who was said to be no good by QPR and Swindon this season after leaving Korea or somewhere out East and is on loan at Colochester the great limbering load of Jamie Cureton. Four years ago maybe.

Redhill Seagull

Oct 22, 2003
Redhill
BensGrandad said:

We geta target man who can score sometimes unlikwe what we have now. They get a proven goalscorer in that division to ensure they avoid relegation as do we..

Saw in the sun today notts forest are going to bid for Fallon for £100,000

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Turkey said:
We want Danny Wilson - he's doing a great job at MK Dons and he lost to McGhee in Cardiff.

Then we want Alan Shearer because he's tried and tested.

Then Tony Adams, he's English and we need someone to drink the whisky.

Get Steven Gerrard too. He could do a job.
Twat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you forgot Frank Lampard.:rolleyes: :lolol: :lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Left back, no idea who though, a youth player from a premiership side.

An aggressive, attacking CM - Luke Guttridge of Southend is the perfect example of this, and scored a lovely goal today.

A centre forward - Chris Iwelumo or Trevor Benjamin.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
BensGrandad said:

I really cannot see Swindon going for that deal - its so one-sided. We get Fallon and they get a stroppy little shit who has hardlly scored for the last 2 years!!

Last edited:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Bens Grandad - I'm sure it was you discussing this at half time today with those around you??

If so, you sit exactly 2 rows in front of me in Block L:wave:

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Probably was.

I believe that LK would score sufficient gaols in that league to keep Swindon up so they would be happy.

Fallon is a tall target man who would perhaps provide the service for CKR and JR that MMcC doesnt.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I'd prefer to see someone like Ricardo Fuller as we need a proven striker at this level not another lower league player who may struggle to make the step up. If Fallon couldn't handle the step up then we would have yet another striker on the books for McGhee to chop and change. Someone like Fuller who was a good 20 goal striker at this level (until Redknapp got his hands on him) would be perfect.

(IF we could afford him and IF he could stay injury free and IF he becomes available from Southampton obviously :D )

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Any one got acess to the lardy jocks viedo collection or the clip board kids or the useless fat hastings twat collection bound to be some argie on there going for 150 grand:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Mcghee out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here