Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

January Transfers for MM

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hull are reputed to be going to offer £200k for Daryll Duffy of Falkirk whose name has been put around on this site as wanting to move to his fathers at Sunbury on Thames to be near his girlfriend who is at London Uni.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The trouble is,nobody we can afford wants to come because of the stadium.So I guess thats why we talk about those we cannot afford.They won't be coming either.

And we no longer have anybody who any other team would want,so we cannot sell and buy.

What we could do is try to use our current reasonable players consistently,and not change the team to include deadlegs AND have to change the style of play and tactics to do it.

Most of the championship games on telly(no,I know,not all of them,that's why I said most) have featured teams that make you think,"Jesus,we can't be as bad as them,surely?").

But,maybe,just maybe,we are.

Sad,isn't it?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
how about a full international striker with 28 goals in 27 games

linfield(NI not sussex/surrey border) have one who only plays part time whilst working for royal mail
maybe he would want to come here & maybe we can afford him

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I put his name up here a week or so back, apparently Gretna were sniffing round, not sure where he would prefer to go if the choice were presented to him.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Jim in the West said:
Listen to the interview with MM on SW.....we ain't got no money!

what :censored: we were told that the budget still has some dosh in there.
f*** sake :censored: 150 grand of a f***ing piece of corned beef:censored:

1066gull

Jim in the West said:
Listen to the interview with MM on SW.....we ain't got no money!

So why did CLOWN flog our £250k PRIZE money on a peice of CONFERENCE material and FOREIGN produce?:angry: :angry: :angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
BensGrandad said:
Some fool on the phone in suggested the man who was said to be no good by QPR and Swindon this season after leaving Korea or somewhere out East and is on loan at Colochester the great limbering load of Jamie Cureton. Four years ago maybe.

Jamie Cureton? To be fair, can't be that worse than what we've got already, but we certainly dont want to be spending money on him.

In a dream world, we beat Coventry next week, draw Man United away and DK gives McGhee half the money we'll get from gate receipts - surely about 200k?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
vulture said:
Well do you think 150 grand on the corned beef Video kid is good buisness now we are skint :censored:

"corned beef Video kid"? What on Earth are you on about?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
227 BHA said:
I really cannot see Swindon going for that deal - its so one-sided. We get Fallon and they get a stroppy little shit who has hardlly scored for the last 2 years!!

Fallon is shit

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
BensGrandad said:
Some fool on the phone in suggested the man who was said to be no good by QPR and Swindon this season after leaving Korea or somewhere out East and is on loan at Colochester the great limbering load of Jamie Cureton. Four years ago maybe.

Cureton, Iwelumo and Yeates - all now at Colchester - could probably do a good job for us in the Championship. Why we didn't try to sign Yeates is beyond me. No doubt McGhee views Oatway and Carpenter more highly.

:nono:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here