Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade is so hot

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Oooooh. I do love a good effigy burning. Theres nothing else like it.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Barrel of Fun said:
This is what happens when halfwits are given freedom of speech, on television. The producers and the halfwits should be utterly ashamed of themselves.
:clap:

can't wait when they come out though. booooooo :lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I reckon they might get taken out of that house by the backdoor.

This has snowballed to a point where even Endemol must be cacking it.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Barrel of Fun said:
This is what happens when halfwits are given freedom of speech, on television. The producers and the halfwits should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

There's really nothing that bad gone on though, has there. It seems there are millions of people out there with nothing better to do than find something to take offence to. :rolleyes:

First we had that MP from Leicester who must have too much time on his hands mouthing off about it, now the Indian government are getting involved and people are burning effigies FFS! ITS ONLY A STUPID GAME!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Willow said:
There's really nothing that bad gone on though, has there. It seems there are millions of people out there with nothing better to do than find something to take offence to. :rolleyes:

First we had that MP from Leicester who must have too much time on his hands mouthing off about it, now the Indian government are getting involved and people are burning effigies FFS! ITS ONLY A STUPID GAME!

That stuff you mention is a bit over the top. But if something good comes out of it (ie TV channels and production companies realise that there is a limit to reality car crash TV with ignorant chav racists as the 'stars' and they might have to get their heads together and come up with something better) then it will have served a purpose.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
can we not burn her in real life, should keep burning for some time with the size of her fat arse

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Am I the only one who doesn't think they are being racist?

Stupid, Bitchy and Ignorant YES. Racist?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Lammy said:

I feel that they have treated her as a second class citizen, simply because she is Indian. They can't pronounce her name (purposefully); they don't know where her hands have been; stupid indian; etc.....In my book, that has a racist undercurrent.

Normal Rob said:
aren't they one-and-the-same?

Excellent point, well made.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
Lammy said:

"f***ing paki" is quite racist

anyway, i agree, i think we should just BURN jade,

i have thought long and hard and cannot find a SINGLE reason for her existance

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Lammy said:

Alot of people think that. They are being bullies and extremely ignorant.

There have however been racist undertones to a few comments:

"Indian people are all skinny cos they eat undercooked chicken"

Shes bleaching her facial hair cos she wants to be white

"Do you live in a shack?" etc etc

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully this will signal the end of this stupid reality nonsense once and for all.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Well it is racist because they are being bitchy and singling out the only asian in the house for abuse.

Mimicking her accent for laughs and making ludicrous accusations that "they eat with their hands - who knows where they've been?" and the like are, I'm afraid to say, racist.

I don't think there is a purposeful intent to smear her in a hate campaign of racism. I think it is more jealousy of her looks. But you cannot pick on someone then make fun of their faith/culture/background/skin colour without expecting to be called a racist

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
turienzo's lovechild said:
"f***ing paki" is quite racist

I think it has been determined that was never actually said.

I don't think they are racist, just SIMPLE. The Indian lady is bullied not for her race, but because she is more intellectual than they are and this is how they deal with it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Willow said:
I think it has been determined that was never actually said.

I don't think they are racist, just SIMPLE. The Indian lady is bullied not for her race, but because she is more intellectual than they are and this is how they deal with it.

coupled with the fact that she is truly gorgous and they are all hags?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here