Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade Goody (again)

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
its not nice for anyone to get cancer, i dont see why on earth she gets given all the attention and money from the papers when theres thousands of others in the same position, sickens me

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Steady on US...is this really necessary? Why not just leave it, eh?

Hang on my comments were totally misrepresented and I am bloody furious.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
All Jade Goody is doing is trying to raise as much cash as she can for her family, and that's a bad thing ? Also, she is bringing more awareness to cancer and indirectly helping to get in more funds for cancer charities.

She's such a wicked person ..........

is the right answer
must say I don't particularly like the girl ........but by doing this she may save some other girl who thinks that having a smear is a bit of a waste of time+ why should'nt she make some money to look after her children.....................she certainly has gone up a few notches in my estimation

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Life isn't all about money though, is it? You need enough, but after that people won't remember you for how much money you had. It's about what you do. Unless you're the Sultan of Brunei. He is known because of how much money he's got.

Have you considered the possibility that some of this might be thrown back at her own kids in the future by other kids in the playground, etc? There is a balance to be struck, surely, between providing for them and sacrificing all dignity.

Shit now you said it....Brunei is a neighbor of the Philippines and BHAKNOBJOCKEYEXPRESS who once visited a Manila slum to see his girlfriend will start another futile rant about the Philippines.

Hey Knobber give me her phone number and I will make sure she is ok or is she still in Abu Dhabi with the arabs?

If in your earlier post the other well know know poster I could but wont post PM;s he has sent me about Philippines..

You see knob jockey, your girlfriend only showed you the bad side of Manila, every city has a Moulsecombe here its called Tondo.

Just because she could never get on and wanted to leave dont mean to say that a city is a shit hole....Ask her why maybe she is hiding something?

Anyway I must go now I need to sleep as I need to exploit some more natives tomorrow....your words not mine earlier post.

Visiting Asia - Page 2 - North Stand Chat

Gazza's new job offer - North Stand Chat

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am falbbergasted. The comments above is probably the most offensive thing anyone has daid to me in 8 years on NSC and that is saying something.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Jordan

Read the first post and you will see what I think of her...

I will not change my comments just to please someone like you.

If I do not like someone in life why should I like them in death? I am not Hypocritical like others.

Good Day.

maybe you're nxt manila seagull? Stop being critical of others look at yourself first

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway lets the sleeping Dogs lie. See ya later.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Shit now you said it....Brunei is a neighbor of the Philippines and BHAKNOBJOCKEYEXPRESS who once visited a Manila slum to see his girlfriend will start another futile rant about the Philippines.

Hey Knobber give me her phone number and I will make sure she is ok or is she still in Abu Dhabi with the arabs?

If in your earlier post the other well know know poster I could but wont post PM;s he has sent me about Philippines..

You see knob jockey, your girlfriend only showed you the bad side of Manila, every city has a Moulsecombe here its called Tondo.

Just because she could never get on and wanted to leave dont mean to say that a city is a shit hole....Ask her why maybe she is hiding something?

Anyway I must go now I need to sleep as I need to exploit some more natives tomorrow....your words not mine earlier post.

Visiting Asia - Page 2 - North Stand Chat

The fact that you have turned this thread into a rant aimed at me says you're a rather sorry individual. I've seen a lot of Manila and I can tell you there's at least one regular poster on here that has the same opinion of the place as I have.

However, your pathetic name calling which is totally inappropriate just makes you look very foolish. I wouldn't mind but just what has Jade Goody done for you to make such an issue in the first place ? As I said earlier, how the hell can that affect you in Manila ? Does she get any coverage down there ?

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
The fact that you have turned this thread into a rant aimed at me says you're a rather sorry individual. I've seen a lot of Manila and I can tell you there's at least one regular poster on here that has the same opinion of the place as I have.

However, your pathetic name calling which is totally inappropriate just makes you look very foolish. I wouldn't mind but just what has Jade Goody done for you to make such an issue in the first place ? As I said earlier, how the hell can that affect you in Manila ? Does she get any coverage down there ?

Please name the dates and times you have visited..

Other times you said only visited once.

Cock

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Please name the dates and times you have visited..

Other times you said only visited once.

Cock

I could get into this seeing as you've seen fit to turn a stupid thread that admittedly you started into a personal and ill informed attack but frankly, what's the point ? I don't have to say anything more as I think most people can see what sort of a person you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here