Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade Goody (again)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
She was truly the princess of brave and defiant fighters. Sleep well brave princess. Sleep well.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I am sorry but she is no more brave and this is no more tragic than what happens to normal people year in year out, they are just not famous. It is good that she as upped the awareness of cervical smear testings importance and it is horrible those little boys wont have their Mum as they grow up, but this is proving the stupidity of the press and our nation that we have to follow her as she dies because she wants to get money for her kids. There are more worthy causes out there for us and the media to focus on but that are not is all I am saying

how many cunts can post on one thread... this may become a new record.

:wave:

The walrus is already minted and her kids won't go hungry. She should spend what little time she has with her family. Not this media circus.

Mind you, what with being a thick fat lump of gristle she's ideally suited to replace Dean White and with the added bonus that when she dies shecan then take over from Ken Brown. Everyone happy!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This is no place for a rhetorical question, have some respect!

Seriously though, NSC is really making me laugh these days.

It's finally evolved into the domain of the terminally shite.

Kosh

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is no place for a rhetorical question, have some respect!

Seriously though, NSC is really making me laugh these days.

It's finally evolved into the domain of the terminally shite.

Kosh

Yes but it doesn't seem to stop you frequenting it.

I get all confused. First she's a racist thick chav who doesn't deserve to be on our tellies and now shes about to lollop off this mortal coil she's a brave warrior princess battling evil for the sake of her kids.
How long after she dies can I rip the piss out of the slack fannied salad dodger?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

You should be very, very proud.

So I can see you're a quantity man.

Quality.

I have always been here.

Kosh

Think you need to get hold of a dictionary so that you can find out what 'quality' actually means.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Does anyone remember those Jade Goody dolls from Extras?

'Am I mingin'? Shilpa poppadom, shilpa f*ckerwallah.'

That's all, carry on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Does anyone remember those Jade Goody dolls from Extras?

'Am I mingin'? Shilpa poppadom, shilpa f*ckerwallah.'

That's all, carry on.
They were top drawer. And now you can buy OK magazine featuring Goody and Kerry Katona for 99p. See advert at the top of this page for details.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here