Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade Goody (again)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Spot the odd one out (clue: it has something to do with dignity)

royc.gif

karen_keating_01.jpg

00540977963959.jpg

Paul Newman. That salad dressing was shameless.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Cant you Jade haters leave the poor girl alone?! yes, she has done some stupid things in the past, but who hasnt, she has been given the opportunity to help secure a future for her boys by making some money, who wouldnt given the chance? Surely highlighting the need for women to have regular smear tests is a good thing as well. I hope her remaining days are the happiest shes had in her life

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Loud-mouthed, ignorant - yes. But she doesn't deserve to die for that. If I were in her position, I'd do anything to provide for my kids before I went, so if she can screw megabucks out of the gutter press, good luck to her

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Well Spence, Manila started this thread. I just agreed with Simster but he decides to have a go at me and not Simster and Simster had some fair harsh things to say later in this thread which once again Manila ignored. He doesn't like that fact that I have connections with his new found home land and I tend to have a less than favourable view of that country. Of course despite the fact that I have met quite a few Filipinos here (in the NHS), there and in the Middle East who share my misgivings about their country he chooses to make out that they wrong. He's married to a Filipina I know but he lives there as he has a far better life style (given the cheap cost of living and mass unemployment there). 10%-15% of the indigenous population work overseas and the money they send home to their families accounts for 10% of the countries annual income. They have a population that is 25% larger than ours living in a land mass of a similar size to the UK and a lot of it is near uninhabitable jungle. I could go on about the endemic political corruption and the shanty town you see by the highways of the pollution in the cities. You can't see much water in the canals and a lot of the rivers there because they are clogged with rubbish.

However, seeing as Manila (who is about the same age as me despite his juvenile ranting) has decided to turn this thread into a binfest I just thought I might put the record straight. Oh, Manila has been banned on here before for his habit of vitriolic attacks.

Now should we close this now pointless thread ?

So your girlfriend only took you to the bad places? the people who work overseas are mainly from the bad places because thay cannot make it in their own country so they work abroad.
I would not blame a nurse or whatever for working overseas but hat does it do to the home economy?

Ernest was only here a few months ago (unless of course he wqas not telling the truth) so he cant despise it that much....

All cities have a shit hole are and if thats all you saw of Manila then you will form your opinion. Next time you are here let me show you the better side.

The remittances actually account for 14% of income in Philippines...
Canals...who throws the rubbish? is it the Govt ? No its the uneducated poor people who, think once rubbish is disposed of its not there problem..

by the way I have not seen a canal in Manila do you mean Pasig River? Which is clean?

The shanty towns rise because the people have no money, there is no social security system here....if there was no social security in the UK...(and yes I still pay UK taxes) how do you think people would live with out Govt handouts.

Your girl is not going to show you the good parts if she spouts so much poison about the place.

She cannot change the fact that she was born a Filipina.

Yes I have a very good standard of living here and why not? I have a house maid and Gardener, the climate is good, cost of living very cheap.

This country will only be improved when the skilled stop going overseas (and I dont mean waitresses in coffee shops)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So your girlfriend only took you to the bad places? the people who work overseas are mainly from the bad places because thay cannot make it in their own country so they work abroad.
I would not blame a nurse or whatever for working overseas but hat does it do to the home economy?

Ernest was only here a few months ago (unless of course he wqas not telling the truth) so he cant despise it that much....

All cities have a shit hole are and if thats all you saw of Manila then you will form your opinion. Next time you are here let me show you the better side.

The remittances actually account for 14% of income in Philippines...
Canals...who throws the rubbish? is it the Govt ? No its the uneducated poor people who, think once rubbish is disposed of its not there problem..

by the way I have not seen a canal in Manila do you mean Pasig River? Which is clean?

The shanty towns rise because the people have no money, there is no social security system here....if there was no social security in the UK...(and yes I still pay UK taxes) how do you think people would live with out Govt handouts.

Your girl is not going to show you the good parts if she spouts so much poison about the place.

She cannot change the fact that she was born a Filipina.

Yes I have a very good standard of living here and why not? I have a house maid and Gardener, the climate is good, cost of living very cheap.

This country will only be improved when the skilled stop going overseas (and I dont mean waitresses in coffee shops)

And your point is ? I appreciate you're a bit slow but as you have been told she is not my girlfriend. As a matter of interest my fiancee would have gone to college but as both her parents died in her teens she couldn't afford to. Of course your narrow little mind never thought of that. I might add that her daughter goes to a private school (the fees have been paid by me for the last two years) and she is top of her class. They are not thick just trapped in the poverty that abounds in the Philippines. No doubt your exploitation of cheap labour there makes you feel like a good man.

However, the fact that you seem to want to celebrate Jade Goody's death makes you a shit in my opinion.

And your point is ? I appreciate you're a bit slow but as you have been told she is not my girlfriend. As a matter of interest my fiancee would have gone to college but as both her parents died in her teens she couldn't afford to. Of course your narrow little mind never thought of that. I might add that her daughter goes to a private school (the fees have been paid by me for the last two years) and she is top of her class. They are not thick just trapped in the poverty that abounds in the Philippines. No doubt your exploitation of cheap labour there makes you feel like a good man.

However, the fact that you seem to want to celebrate Jade Goody's death makes you a shit in my opinion.

Dear BHAExpress

Please can you stop using your personal situation in a cheap attempt to garner support for you and re-gain the public vote. It's tacky, it's crap and it makes you look desperate.

Yours sincerely

Jade Goody

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dear BHAExpress

Please can you stop using your personal situation in a cheap attempt to garner support for you and re-gain the public vote. It's tacky, it's crap and it makes you look desperate.

Yours sincerely

Jade Goody

Look fuckwit, I didn't start the thread or this stupid offshoot, try taking a day off from being a dumb shit and get your facts straight you retard.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, that went over your head, didn't it? Can I ask a question, Frank - those catalogue brides if they get very poorly are they covered under warranty?

I wouldn't know, maybe your mother would know of course because she was obviously selling herself for your conception. Why oh why didn't she have an abortion though ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Crikey. She hasn't been chasing you for maintenance has she? Is that why you're so angry?

And where's my f***ing birthday presents, Dad?

Believe me if I was your father (I can't be because like NMH I don't f*** ugly women) I would have had you adopted.

Believe me if I was your father (I can't be because like NMH I don't f*** ugly women) I would have had you adopted.

I quite agree. I admire your decision always to pay top dollar when buying your women. False economy, paying for ugly toms. Mind you, with the current weak pound its just as cheap nowadays to buy an English woman instead of your usual Far East bargain basement dollies.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Quality slagging match.Both posters are on top form.:clap2:

Just made a cuppa,please continue.WE MUST HAVE A WINNER

manilaseagull

You are really tugging on my heartstrings...did you know? (probably not ) but any school that pays any fee here is classed as private...and your little adopted darling is top of the class,......Aren't they all.

exploiting the locals again? there you go with your complete bullshit an drivel that you know nothing about... how can we (a British company) be exploiting them if they willingly work?

Now when your internet bride has finished her coffee shop shift send here here we can exploit her if you want.

I will not celebrate Goddys death only in the way we might not hear her name mentioned ever again..

Is she still alive?

By the way I bought a Jade Goody calender, it only goes up to March!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Blimey, the NSC fuckwit is still ranting ! Oh, just so you know, my fiancee owns three houses in the Phils plus land, she runs two businesses as well. I would guess she's better off than you but don't let it spoil your day.

So stop your whining and lying and stick to being a miserable shit.

manilaseagull

Blimey, the NSC fuckwit is still ranting ! Oh, just so you know, my fiancee owns three houses in the Phils plus land, she runs two businesses as well. I would guess she's better off than you but don't let it spoil your day.

Strange that because either earlier in this thread she owned 2 and you admitted they were shit holes...so yes the coffee good tips ...or is it the Arab extras? nudge nudge..

She owns land WOW.......not exactly prime time real estate I guess but any little farm girl is happy to own a piece of land.

Can I ask what are her buinesses? let me guess a sari sari store and a phone card charging booth?

Considering she hates the Philippines with a passion....(your words not mine) she seems to have money invested here....NOw I am assuming the houses are rented and she dont give the tennants free lodging?

That must make it exploitation..

So sorry she is your fiancee....that's still your girlfriend matey..

Is she here or still serving in Abu Dhabi?

If she is here let me have her cell and I will try and exploit her..

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008

Are those businesses selling brides to fat westerners?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here