Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade Goody (again)

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Well thank you for being frank, Hiney.

I, however, don't think that is her motivation in the slightest, that's just a happy subplot for her. I don't know her personally, I don't know her motivations, I don't want to, I couldn't care less. But she's hardly ever been a model parent, has she? :bla: So, all of a sudden she's motivated by improving their future? A little bit late, as far as I can see.

I suppose next up, she's going to make herself a martar to the cause, so she can die a hero.

I've read enough spiteful idiotic remarks from arseholes like you on this poor young woman's desperate situation, so as their representative I'd like to ask just what the f*** has it gotto do with you anyway? Spending all your time on websites (and this is a football one FFS) boring on with your pathetic opinions on this poor woman's health. She's dying for christ sake, don't you get it? Why do so many idiots have a problem with absolutely anything (within the law) that she does in her last few months? Whether it's jealousy of her fame, wealth or something lacking in your life I don't know. But you're pathetically bitter and twisted enough that you're actually trying to justify and defend having such warped and snide opinions (a.k.a my friend's has cancer so that somehow validates my opinion....positively shameless!) on a mother coming to terms with leaving her children permantely. You should be ashamed of yourself, especially if you're even remotely past puberty. It makes me sick with despair that so many people can even begin to spin this story into something as twisted as the opinions you've formed. Get on with your own life instead of spouting a load of shit about others - even as they're going to their grave. Just take a moment in the morning to think about what you're doing with your life instead, and count your lucky stars you've not be told you've got weeks to live. What is wrong with people like you? You can't even spell "martyr" properly....:angry:

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I've read enough spiteful idiotic remarks from arseholes like you on this poor young woman's desperate situation, so as their representative I'd like to ask just what the f*** has it gotto do with you anyway? Spending all your time on websites (and this is a football one FFS) boring on with your pathetic opinions on this poor woman's health. She's dying for christ sake, don't you get it? Why do so many idiots have a problem with absolutely anything (within the law) that she does in her last few months? Whether it's jealousy of her fame, wealth or something lacking in your life I don't know. But you're pathetically bitter and twisted enough that you're actually trying to justify and defend having such warped and snide opinions (a.k.a my friend's has cancer so that somehow validates my opinion....positively shameless!) on a mother coming to terms with leaving her children permantely. You should be ashamed of yourself, especially if you're even remotely past puberty. It makes me sick with despair that so many people can even begin to spin this story into something as twisted as the opinions you've formed. Get on with your own life instead of spouting a load of shit about others - even as they're going to their grave. Just take a moment in the morning to think about what you're doing with your life instead, and count your lucky stars you've not be told you've got weeks to live. What is wrong with people like you? You can't even spell "martyr" properly....:angry:

Look Mate if you love her just come straight out and say so.

Some of us despise her for what she is and for what she is doing and how she is doing it.

I also have a close friends wife dying of cancer, in reality she will be gone before Goody but she is doing it with dignity, at home with her 2 kids and husband...not in front of a media circus...

From Rascist pig to dying heroine its a good publicity machine dont you think?

Has she gone?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

You should be very, very proud.

So I can see you're a quantity man.

Quality.

I have always been here.

Kosh

At least your not writing any more of your dreadful fuckin poetry anymore.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Manilaseagull seems to be slaughtering Frank.:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Manilaseagull seems to be slaughtering Frank.:lolol:

I've been ignoring him for a number of reasons, why argue with somebody like him ? He's low life and well suited to his new home. A rather pointless attack on somebody who gets no mention in The Philippines just about sums him up. As a matter of fact Ernest shares my opinion of Manila and he used to live there.

I wouldn't mind but all I did was agree with Simster without getting personal and Mr Petty starts foaming at the crutch. Funny how most people here share my opinion of the situation.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've been ignoring him for a number of reasons, why argue with somebody like him ? He's low life and well suited to his new home. A rather pointless attack on somebody who gets no mention in The Philippines just about sums him up. As a matter of fact Ernest shares my opinion of Manila and he used to live there.

I wouldn't mind but all I did was agree with Simster without getting personal and Mr Petty starts foaming at the crutch. Funny how most people here share my opinion of the situation.
I don't know the history bewteen you and MS but there certainly is some bitterness between you both.Anyway i don't really care about that.As for Goody i cannot stand her but at the same time to have your life cut so short by that horrible disease,she has my sympathy.It could strike anyone at anytime.It's something not to laugh and joke about really.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well Spence, Manila started this thread. I just agreed with Simster but he decides to have a go at me and not Simster and Simster had some fair harsh things to say later in this thread which once again Manila ignored. He doesn't like that fact that I have connections with his new found home land and I tend to have a less than favourable view of that country. Of course despite the fact that I have met quite a few Filipinos here (in the NHS), there and in the Middle East who share my misgivings about their country he chooses to make out that they wrong. He's married to a Filipina I know but he lives there as he has a far better life style (given the cheap cost of living and mass unemployment there). 10%-15% of the indigenous population work overseas and the money they send home to their families accounts for 10% of the countries annual income. They have a population that is 25% larger than ours living in a land mass of a similar size to the UK and a lot of it is near uninhabitable jungle. I could go on about the endemic political corruption and the shanty town you see by the highways of the pollution in the cities. You can't see much water in the canals and a lot of the rivers there because they are clogged with rubbish.

However, seeing as Manila (who is about the same age as me despite his juvenile ranting) has decided to turn this thread into a binfest I just thought I might put the record straight. Oh, Manila has been banned on here before for his habit of vitriolic attacks.

Now should we close this now pointless thread ?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

what a very 'chilled' man you - I wish I was as relaxed with life as you....

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I feel dreadfully sorry for her, and more so because people can't keep their f***ing great gobs shut. How selfish is it to verbalise such vitriol whilst someone else is losing their life. Don't worry that she may only have a few weeks to live with her children, and that her children will have no mother, just make sure you make other people aware of you own personal feelings...

There are some really selfish people in this world.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Spot the odd one out (clue: it has something to do with dignity)

royc.gif

karen_keating_01.jpg

00540977963959.jpg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I've got admit I've never been a fan of Jade Goody and I know she's upset people along the way but i dont think she's done anything to deserve the death sentence that she's been given or the sheer hatred people are showing towards her.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
i have a problem with the Jade Goody Calander i just brought.........

it only goes up to March.

that is just so unfunny is so many way that I actually pity you for posting it.

That aside (and perhaps on a different issue) - personally I find anybody who feels the need to air their dislike of a terminally ill person (whoever that person may be) somewhat lacking in moral fibre.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

That aside (and perhaps on a different issue) - personally I find anybody who feels the need to air their dislike of a terminally ill person (whoever that person may be) somewhat lacking in moral fibre.
is something we agree on .

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

So you wouldn't wish it upon Huntley,Whiting etc? Or be pleased?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here