Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 62 (12/3/10).

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Lol, don't bite you wallies ! At least Everest saw it as a little play my friends.

(But I'm right, though, aren't I ? Go on, admit it !)

JackStraw = legend

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I was reading the other day that they could expand to 35k.I think the stadium looks and will be superb,but your right about a huge structure with so little seats.

It's a lot better than the original idea of building 1 stand at a time-now that would have been weird.

Top effort again Graeme-thanks.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The photos are a little big, in order to get maximum quality.
I adjust the size of my screen to 75%, (bottom right of screen on Vista for any non-pc whiz kids), and the 16:9 ratio pics I've started to do, are seen in all their glory.
The number of views of my photos are now increasing week on week from an average of 800 a year ago, to over 2,000.
I think this reflects the interest in this Albion juggernaut which is hurtling our way to arrive in fifteen months time.
I feel that anyone who has felt that Falmer will be too big and a white elephant will be supprised to an unmeasurable level.
Get ready. It's coming.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I adjust the size of my screen to 75%, (bottom right of screen on Vista for any non-pc whiz kids), and the 16:9 ratio pics I've started to do, are seen in all their glory.
The number of views of my photos are now increasing week on week from an average of 800 a year ago, to over 2,000.
I think this reflects the interest in this Albion juggernaut which is hurtling our way to arrive in fifteen months time.
I feel that anyone who has felt that Falmer will be too big and a white elephant will be supprised to an unmeasurable level.
Get ready. It's coming.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Get ready. It's coming.

Nearly 2500 viewings already so far today!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Every week has been great, but I suddenly feel that "wow" factor, it really is going to be one of the best stadiums in the country! :-o

oh... and palace :bigwave:

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
So I'm feeling pissed off because I have had just had a big operation and I'm unlikely to get to see any games until next season because it is going to take me a long time to recover (although better than the alternative which was planning my funeral!) Then I look at these pics and I am so cheered up, it looks fantastic, I can see a proper roof, it is starting to take shape, its going to be brilliant and thank you Jack for your brilliant pics :thumbsup:

Get ready. It's coming.

Mr Straw, put simply; you are a legend. Top photos and commitment and never a truer word said. I was at the ground on Friday but unfortunately missed you!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here