Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 62 (12/3/10).

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
not neccasarily, have been in the North stand and got drenched from viscious side rain before

I'm not surprised.
They haven't even started the north stand yet!

Yes, I do know what you mean

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Just finished work and had to log straight on to check the update,and yet again JS it is superb.
It is coming along very nicely indeed, but i do have one small grumble.I think the East Stand (although stunnng) could do with a 2nd tier.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Brilliant as always. I shall be heading down before the game to see it first hand. I only went a couple of months ago, but I can't wait to see the Arch in all it's glory.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As it's the first time you've seen the arch in place in person, make sure you take some tissues.

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
You know, I may now take a look down the Old Shoreham Raod. Not been back since. Seemed wrong somehow.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just finished work and had to log straight on to check the update,and yet again JS it is superb.
It is coming along very nicely indeed, but i do have one small grumble.I think the East Stand (although stunnng) could do with a 2nd tier.

I agree, huge structure but a little disappointing amount of seats. There is great scope for further seating/corporate in the future

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I agree, huge structure but a little disappointing amount of seats. There is great scope for further seating/corporate in the future

I was reading the other day that they could expand to 35k.I think the stadium looks and will be superb,but your right about a huge structure with so little seats.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Jack - the photos are too big and the perspective is poor, could you ask somebody for assistance re. this ? Seen some better ones on here by others. Best.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I do hope you're joking!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't look at them then

Everest

Me