Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 62 (12/3/10).

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Amazing, thanks Jack! The east stand roof is really starting to look stunning! Can't wait till they take the temporary supports out. Any idea when that's due to happen?

When the entire roof is complete - so the North, South, and West stands all need to be built first!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Friday is the most wonderful day of the week.

Your dedication is worth at least an official naming of part of the stadium.
Marvelous.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thanks for the pictures.

That East stand looks so clean now the scaffolding has come down. Are the little windows in the East Stand executive box's ?

May well be the stand I choose on hard hat day that

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Friday is the most wonderful day of the week.

Your dedication is worth at least an official naming of part of the stadium.
Marvelous.

The Jack Straw Photographers Section / press box whatever they call that bit of the ground.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I know its impossible due to health and safety, but that ground is better than withdean as it stands. Shame we cant add some seats to the East stand and lay a pitch.

Brill pics by the way

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Is that cladding on the east stand? :ohmy:

Is it going to be coloured or will the stadium be that colour all the way round?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I actually get emotional now, let alone August 2011!:wozza:

:clap2::clap::clap2:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
They just get better every week - awesome!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I :love: Fridays.

Brilliant work Mr S (& the intrepid workforce, of course). :clap2:

x x

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is that cladding on the east stand? :ohmy:

Is it going to be coloured or will the stadium be that colour all the way round?

It'll be like that all the way round. STYLISH.
And we'll have some big f***-off maHOOsive graphics on the outer walls as well. We're talking 25 ft Albion badges here.

:clap2:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
As said i love Friday, i find myself dissecting every photo for each detail, cant wait to walk around the pitch at half time shouting "programmes" :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It'll be like that all the way round. STYLISH.
And we'll have some big f***-off maHOOsive graphics on the outer walls as well. We're talking 25 ft Albion badges here.

:clap2:

I take it they will be the new style ones? Anyway can't wait untill i see these badges in the flesh.They will look fecking brill.Are these one each stand?

I take it they will be the new style ones? Anyway can't wait untill i see these badges in the flesh.They will look fecking brill.Are these one each stand?

Actually i tcould be better if they are different ones, of ALL the badges we have used.

the town crests, the squiggy type, the roundel, the shield

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Thanks JS.............I dont usually go over the top wit.h the thanks every week but these set of photos actually show what an impressive building is going to be our "home". We may be in the lower leagues, no matter, we will be able to watch out team in the dry, in one of the most impressive stadia in the country and boy will they come in their thousands. Dont doubt our home attendances will at least double for every game and the atmosphere will be something a lot of new fans will not believe. Compare the atmosphere at Juventus last night.............11500......(2-3k Fulham??) It will be good and on a par with that:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here