Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've had enough.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Hope bigbelly is ok. Remember sitting next to him at the Portsmouth cup game in the West Stand at Withdean and he was a good laugh, not that anyone is deserving of that.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I can only echo what most of the people on here have written. Hope you're ok bigbelly and that your Dad is safe and well.
Good to see some Palace fans on here offering support too.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stick with it buddy. In these sorts of situations, i think it's completely fine to phone the police. It's exactly the sort of thing they're there for. In my limited experience, they jump straight into missing and vulnerable people calls.

Word.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
What a great forum this is. When it comes to the bottom line, so many are here to help, either to say they are going through this themselves (like I am) or have been through it, or give other positive advice. You can never feel alone with NSC. Well done, chaps, and well done Giraffe, the mod. Do hope BigBelly and his Dad are sorting something out. (My Mum "escaped" from me during a shopping trip in town. Ended up being taken to a nick on the other side of town after being found wandering around by a cyclist. Everything kicked off after that, and she's now in a dementia Care Home.)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Great to see the camaraderie here, gives you a bit of pleasure to see everyone rally round for one of our own.

My grandad has dementia currently and it's heartbreaking to see him deteriorate in such a way, so i hope that Bigbelly is doing as well as he can under the circumstances and his old man is ok.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Christ I think that's enough mutual back patting everyone?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
good luck bigbelly......hope your dad is back safe and sound..........mine died 10 years ago.........it's shit,but everyone goes that way in the end ,one way or another.........chin up mate.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I can only echo what everyone else has said bb, I hope you and your Dad are safe and well. Please keep on at Social services, they get some unfair shit thrown at them sometimes, but they have helped me and my Mrs with coping with my disability. If you want to talk PM me mate.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good thing I did in the first place though huh :facepalm: If the guy doesn't want to talk about it further he shouldn't feel obliged to.

I dont think people are asking him to...some are asking after his Dad to see if hes ok...for the sake of the sensitive nature of the thread lets keep it at that shall we

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can [MENTION=17215]LondonBlue[/MENTION] still be nominated as NSC's Arsehole Of The Year 2013 even though he is banned ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here