Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's the little things that annoy you the most.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"What's that sticky white stuff on your trousers Frank?"

*cough* "It's that stuff that sticks CDs to magazines. Honest."

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My biggest annoyance may well now be behind me at last. It drove me mad for some reason that many people in brighton referred to the nightclub in West Street as 'Creations' when it was actually called Creation.

'Are you going down creations tonight'?
'No, because there is no such f***ing place'

Why this annoyed me so much I will never know.

My biggest annoyance may well now be behind me at last. It drove me mad for some reason that many people in brighton referred to the nightclub in West Street as 'Creations' when it was actually called Creation.

Prolly because the place was full of some right creations :O

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Casper has an annoying habit of flying round the room and perching on my TV, with his arse over the air vents. I HAVE to get up and pick him up immediately, because if he craps into the airvents, his excretia will go directly into the back of my LCD, and probably won\'t do it much good.

I like having him out of his cage because he is good fun to play with. But when he comes out, I have to stand in front of the TV with him on my hand and let him fly to the TV and get picked up again immediately sometimes 7 or 8 times so he can \"get it out his system\". Once he;s got his knotted string he;s usually alright though.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Socks that have elastic tops that grip like applying a tourniquet round your leg, and lumpy bits on the joint down by the toes that chafes so much you have to turn the socks inside out:nono:

"Free London Lite!"
Get out my f***ing way you thundercunt. It's called rush hour for a reason.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
London Lite is wank. The other freebee is miles better.

Too right the London Paper is much better and it pisses me off when the London Lite guy tries to force a paper on me at Clapham Junction when I clearly have a copy of The London Paper in my hand

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It really irritates me when someone puts a carton of orange juice back in the fridge with just a dribble left in the bottom. Whats the frigging POINT ? Either neck it or BIN it. There I am thinking I;m about to have a nice cool glass of refreshing orange, but instead I;m just left with a cardboard carton, a cupboard full of WARM unrefridgerated juice, and a mouth like the bottom of a gerbils cage.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Ah yes! A bit like THE Withdean.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
People who write 'could of' because they claim that is how they say it!

You don't say 'could of' you say 'could've' which is short for could HAVE!

I know it's pedantic but it's annoying! :rant:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My Mrs has the annoying habit of trying to conduct a conversation whilst in a different room or, worse still, a different floor of the house. She likes to call this "multi-tasking" because "we never get to talk", but I tell her we can do that during an ad break. All of her predecessors did this as well.

Ladies, if you want to talk then try and be in the same room as your man. I do NOT want to be straining my ears at what is, more often than not, trivial tittle-tattle about the days events.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My Mrs has the annoying habit of trying to conduct a conversation whilst in a different room or, worse still, a different floor of the house.

Glad I'm not that only one that suffers from that! She'll try and talk to me whilst upstairs when I'm downstairs, but then I'm the one who gets in to trouble for not listening:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here