Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's the little things that annoy you the most.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
People that play with change in their pockets.

People that eat/drink loudly.

That couple who appear just before Coronation Street advertising cream eggs - the same f***ing rank puns every advert - but I dont let it get to me:angel:

I would like to give them both a big kick in the c.unt. And I don't even watch Corrie, just been unfortunate enough to flick channels and catch their choco-dailymail-smugfest. How can Cadbury think that will make ANYONE buy one? Wankers.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Blokes that whistle, particularly in public toilets or on a bus.

Especially when it's their own made up tune. :angry:

Made worse by the fact you just know they'd be the first person to complain if someone else was playing their ipod a little too loud.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Blokes that whistle, particularly in public toilets or on a bus.

Especially when it's their own made up tune. :angry:

Made worse by the fact you just know they'd be the first person to complain if someone else was playing their ipod a little too loud.

We have got someone building an extentsion next door, I have had to put up with whistling for the past 2 weeks asn its getting on my pip. I work from home and cant even have my window open cos the bastard just wont shut up.

Why ?????????

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Women (or men though I've yet to know of one) who spray that vanilla stuff to cover up their farts.

Why? We all know it was you and now we just have to put up with the stench of vanilla smelling farts.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Women (or men though I've yet to know of one) who spray that vanilla stuff to cover up their farts.

Why? We all know it was you and now we just have to put up with the stench of vanilla smelling farts.

Never seen or heard of that myself, and frankly this morning my farts smell like off hotdogs, and ain't nothing going to cover that up!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
People that spend 5 minutes waiting for a bus, then when it comes, get on, then spend another 5 minutes getting the fare out of their purse.

Ditto the above, but applying to supermarket checkout queues.

People that have those silly little bags on wheels. Especially on the underground escalators when they get to the top/bottom, immediately stop whilst they adjust the handle and prevent everybody else getting off the escalator.

Cyclists that do not obey the laws of the road, especially red light jumping, and especially especially those that get all sanctimonious about it when challenged.

And finally, the stupid bitch on the train the other day who, when caught sitting in a first class carriage with a standard ticket, went absolutely mental when the guard made her pay a penalty fare. You should not have been sat there you silly cow. You got caught. Cough up.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here