Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's official : Paul Ince WILL be named BHA manager tomorrow.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Why would Ince be talking to Mickey? That would be very insensitive if true....???

Why would they be at Withdean? No-one even goes there on matchdays, let alone the rest of the week.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Paul Ince spotted this afternoon in Hove I am told.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
another text from a mate just come through, Paul Ince spotted driving up the M1

priesty

Jun 30, 2008
At the very least it sounds as if Knight has been talking to Ince.
Whether or not terms have been agreed is the question.

I would love to see Ince as manager..........
Really shows signs of intent from the board and ambition for the future.

This along with the recent signings suggests that there is a bigger budget available than i can ever remember....
All good :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
another text from a mate just come through, Paul Ince spotted driving up the M1

How do you spot someone driving 70mph up a motorway unless you're stalking them?:wave:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If this doesn't pull through I'm going to look like a right Tit. :laugh: :eek:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Ive just seen Paul Ince outside the Palice Pier eating chips. It was on Google map.

..also..

If you hold you eyes shut and count to five whilst having your left hand in your righthand side pocket, Paul will appear in front of you and say. 'I am the new manager of Brighton and Hove Albion, bow down befour me!'.

I SWARE its true.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Dead Men Walking

They may not be the most popular figures at the club at the moment but it cannot be easy for White and Booker trying to prepare the team for Tuesday knowing that as soon as a new Manager comes in they will be out of the door.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they should stay, but I do feel sympathy for anybody getting the sack when it may not be their fault entirely.

Would be nice if they got a good reception on Tuesday, a sort of fond farewell - wouldn't help the team if we boo them before a ball is even kicked.

THEN we can start shouting Paul Ince's Blue & White Army!!!

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ive just seen Paul Ince outside the Palice Pier eating chips. It was on Google map.

..also..

If you hold you eyes shut and count to five whilst having your left hand in your righthand side pocket, Paul will appear in front of you and say. 'I am the new manager of Brighton and Hove Albion, bow down befour me!'.

I SWARE its true.

I've told you before Stoo... don't drink Cretan wine... it turns you into a spaz! :lolol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore

..also..

I SWARE its true.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here