Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's official : Paul Ince WILL be named BHA manager tomorrow.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Sorry Bertie Smalls.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Who is the chosen one then?

No idea. In fact I made it all up because I was feeling left out with everyone else on NSC knowing who the next manager is except me:thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dick Knight just passed me in his Chrysler, he tells me Martin Ling is in Brighton in the morning for talks, and hopes to have him appointed by the afternoon so he can take charge of the Northampton game....

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Dick Knight just passed me in his Chrysler, he tells me Martin Ling is in Brighton in the morning for talks, and hopes to have him appointed by the afternoon so he can take charge of the Northampton game....

Anyone else smell ballshit?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
and the world still continues to turn on its axis.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Then why do you need to hope? If it's a done deal you have nothing to worry about, and have your 15 minutes of fame when it does happen:thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Then why do you need to hope? If it's a done deal you have nothing to worry about, and have your 15 minutes of fame when it does happen:thumbsup:

I shall enjoy it. Will you say sorry if it happens?

So Mr PD - is this 100% true or 99.9999999r% true or 85% true or are you just making it up!????

97.5%

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I believe that you have heard from a source and not just making this up.

But seriously, I can not see this happening.

And if it does happen i'll look a right tool.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Deep down I think we all hope it comes true. :)

I for one shout it out loud!

Even if he buggers off to a bigger club. The guy is such a big name and to me it shows we really are (as a club) wanting to progres to the premiershite.

The bad old days for me would really be over. If IF he does get the job i would have thought that the board would have some kind of clause in his contact that says he cant walk out or something, without the permision of the club.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I shall enjoy it. Will you say sorry if it happens?

No. Purely because I haven't doubted you, just commented on the fact you don't seem 100% sure of yourself, which in the cirumstances is slightly puzzling considering you made the news "official".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here