Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's official : Paul Ince WILL be named BHA manager tomorrow.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I doubt Paxton Dazo is stupid enough to lie about something that will, or will not take place so i highlt doubt he is "attention seeking". However, it is possible that his source is wrong. Could be and i hope this is true though
:albion2:
Would you take advice from a 16 year old ? All it proves if this info is correct is that PD is Dick's gimpboy.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I haven't given anyone any advice on this thread, though.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Hope its true, seemed to do well in the lower leagues before with macclesfield and mk dons. The problem, like others have said, is that how long will he be here. If he does well then another bigger club could easily take him away, and then we are without a manager again.

Plus how would we afford his wages, surely both MK Dons & Blackburn would have been paying him far more than we could
:cry:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Forgetting the person who started this thread, Mendoza seems to have given his support and when has he been wrong?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I hope its Ince. Its shows where the club want to go.

On anouther note. I think it should be NSC law, that if someone says 'blah blah is going here' or 'blah blah (in the club) hates blah blah'. And they are found to be wrong, they should either be strung up and hung, or given a 7 day ban.

salazar

Jun 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
I hope its Ince. Its shows where the club want to go.

On anouther note. I think it should be NSC law, that if someone says 'blah blah is going here' or 'blah blah (in the club) hates blah blah'. And they are found to be wrong, they should either be strung up and hung, or given a 7 day ban.

I presume that the 7 day ban would come first as not much of a deterant after being hung?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I know the board are have another preferred choice, but Ince is a popular second choice.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
No he's assistant manager at Southern Ireland. ( I think?!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here